how do i sync various sample loops at different tempos

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
gritz

10 Aug 2018

Guys can someone supply me with a step by step guide to use various samples all at different tempos and to put them in the sequencer to all run in sync.

I have done this before but its a hit and miss affair and gets really annoying - I know that disabling stretch is involved.

if you could point me to any procedures already listed I would grateful.

aeox
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2018

Hold control/command and left click + drag. If you know the bpm of the sample and the sample has correct timing, this is all you should need to do.

Changing a 100 bpm loop to 120 bpm for example
S or S.gif
S or S.gif (231.45 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Disabling stretch isn't involved. Maybe you're trying to achieve something else?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2018

This maybe? And if not this is something awesome to know anyway.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Skimrok

18 Aug 2018

MrFigg wrote:
10 Aug 2018
That is going to come in handy :) :thumbs_up: thank you , I did laugh at the clip “No Way!” made me smile anyway :lol:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Aug 2018

Skimrok wrote:
18 Aug 2018
MrFigg wrote:
10 Aug 2018
That is going to come in handy :) :thumbs_up: thank you , I did laugh at the clip “No Way!” made me smile anyway :lol:
It’s great :). I used it to sync up a vocal track that my friend recorded on my 4-track 25 years ago. Sent her a completely reworked version which made her day :). Reason is awesome. Bet there’s a million other amazing things that we can do with it which we may never know about...unless they make more videos ha ha :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information