Reason with hardware sequencer

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MrMeeseeks

05 Aug 2018

Ok, tried asking this before with not much feedback but who uses reason with an external hardware sequencer? Essentially using Reason as a sound module, whats your workflow being as it seems Reason although it plays nice with midi sync from my sequencer for bpm with delays etc will not record via midi sync althought it happily starts and stops? How do you capture the reason output/ audio?

normen

05 Aug 2018

You got an answer but didn't bother to ask about points you didn't understand or even reply yourself at all. What do you expect people to do this time? Hope that their answer is good enough for you? - Not mad, seriously interested if you think thats a good way to get somewhere. You're kind of making people disposable this way, right?

demt

06 Aug 2018

ive recently switched offboard and yes it adds a different dimension weather your in kilter with the diffrence enough to take advantage is in the gods ps i still use the reason sequencer as well
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

MrMeeseeks

06 Aug 2018

Hi. thanks, yes its great using an external sequencer with the reason sounds, best of both worlds, I have no issues with actually using it as a sound module its just I am scratching my head a little about the best way to capture the results audio wise.

As to the person above, sorry yes I did forget to get back into that thread at the time as I had a lot going on suddenly, just turning my attention back to this now, and then didn't occur to me to continue that thread, sorry if that offended you in some way, no offence meant.

• Information