Deal of the Week

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Last Alternative

02 Sep 2019

Some Kuassa stuff is on sale. How’s the Caliburn and Matlock? Pretty good amps?
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.1 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Sep 2019

Last Alternative wrote:
02 Sep 2019
Some Kuassa stuff is on sale. How’s the Caliburn and Matlock? Pretty good amps?
Matchlock is brilliant.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

miscend

02 Sep 2019

MrFigg wrote:
02 Sep 2019
So what is this now? 3rd Week without a Deal of the Week? Are Propellerheads making sure people are saving their cash for the upgrade?
Maybe the new CEO doesn't like deals. I was hoping for some things to go on sale.

boingy

02 Sep 2019

miscend wrote:
02 Sep 2019
MrFigg wrote:
02 Sep 2019
So what is this now? 3rd Week without a Deal of the Week? Are Propellerheads making sure people are saving their cash for the upgrade?
Maybe the new CEO doesn't like deals. I was hoping for some things to go on sale.
Unfortunately the new CEO is also busy with his new DAW. Please call again next week.

miscend

03 Sep 2019

boingy wrote:
02 Sep 2019
miscend wrote:
02 Sep 2019

Unfortunately the new CEO is also busy with his new DAW. Please call again next week.
Anyway not having it on for the last few weeks has saved me money.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Sep 2019

miscend wrote:
03 Sep 2019
boingy wrote:
02 Sep 2019

Anyway not having it on for the last few weeks has saved me money.
That was my original point :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

antic604

30 Sep 2019

No deal of the week? I'm disappointed... :(

reddust

07 Oct 2019

Looks like some changes came with the new version and CEO, the website looks different now, new mobile apps section, no deal of the week... I'm not liking this direction and starting to feel disappointed as well, but let's wait for what comes in the next months

antic604

07 Oct 2019

reddust wrote:
07 Oct 2019
Looks like some changes came with the new version and CEO, the website looks different now, new mobile apps section, no deal of the week... I'm not liking this direction and starting to feel disappointed as well, but let's wait for what comes in the next months
Yeah, I was hoping to see PolyStep in DoTW, because that was the only thing I'd get Suite for.

Hopefully the new Reason Studios still do Black Friday and May Madness!

reddust

07 Oct 2019

antic604 wrote:
07 Oct 2019
Yeah, I was hoping to see PolyStep in DoTW, because that was the only thing I'd get Suite for.

Hopefully the new Reason Studios still do Black Friday and May Madness!
Hope so too... and can't understand why PolyStep isn't available as a rent-to-own RE either, the new Scenic is already there and there is also the Quad Note Generator, but why PolyStep isn't available there being a Reason * product is something I can' t understand

(had to change my text to Reason * product because otherwise it gets a hyperlink to a shop, wtf? :lol: )

future-bit

07 Oct 2019

Apparently, no more deals of the week. The new CEO makes us buy at full price. But it will give the opposite effect. I won’t buy anything at all.

Buying an upgrade for $ 249 from 11 Reason to 11 Reason Suite (having half the RE from this set) is generally the madness.

reddust

07 Oct 2019

future-bit wrote:
07 Oct 2019
Apparently, no more deals of the week. The new CEO makes us buy at full price. But it will give the opposite effect. I won’t buy anything at all.

Buying an upgrade for $ 249 from 11 Reason to 11 Reason Suite (having half the RE from this set) is generally the madness.
If they really take the path of greed as many other companies do, then there is no more reason for me to stick with them to be honest. One of the main reasons I decided to use Reason as my main DAW was that they were different, more fair to their customers.

And I personally have already almost every RE I need from the shop, I would only get any additional RE if on sale. I know there is still may madness or Black Friday, but if I see a move like this, I think I can totally go without those REs I still don't own.

PhillipOrdonez

07 Oct 2019

future-bit wrote:
07 Oct 2019

Having half the devices, the madness would be not to buy it.

MannequinRaces

06 Jan 2020

Reason Studios please bring back Deal Of The Week!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Jan 2020

MannequinRaces wrote:
06 Jan 2020
They probably will but I’m guessing that now it’ll be Deal of the Week 5% off.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MannequinRaces

07 Jan 2020

MrFigg wrote:
07 Jan 2020
MannequinRaces wrote:
06 Jan 2020
They probably will but I’m guessing that now it’ll be Deal of the Week 5% off.
Lol, hey, it's a start!

enossified

23 Mar 2020

In case anyone is interested and missed it, there is a sale on upgrades from Lite/Intro to Reason 11. $100 off, so only $199. Ends Tuesday 3/31/20.

Valid for:

Reason Intro
Reason Lite
Reason Essentials
Reason Adapted

NaviRetlav

24 Mar 2020

Free Sounds - StayAtHome Corona.jpg
Free Sounds - StayAtHome Corona.jpg (319.06 KiB) Viewed 4635 times
Hello friends! You have probably already heard about the new Coronavirus/COVID-19 disease. Due to the global pandemic, it is highly advised to socially distance yourself and reduce the chance of spreading the virus or getting infected. Please keep in mind that even if you believe that your immune system might be strong enough to defeat this disease, ignoring the general social quarantine might result in overloading the hospitals. That’s why it’s very important to reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus before it’s too late. For many of us, staying alone at home might be very inconvenient, but that’s probably the best solution for now.

This also means that you will have a ton of free time to burn. It’s the perfect opportunity to work on that new CD or song that you couldn't finish before. To help you in staying productive at home we have decided to team up with DLD Technology and make the AS-16 - Analog Sequencer Rack Extension free (usually $49)! Additionally, all of the other DLD Technology REs are on Sale now, at a reduced price. That’s not all! Since the streets of most of our cities are now empty, you can bring life back to the streets with our Navi Retlav - Street Drums and Navi Retlav - Street Jazz ReFills released for free! Finally, all of our ReFills, Impulse Responses and Samples available in the NRS SHOP are at a 50%.discount. This should be more than enough to help you restock your sounds and stay inspired throughout the lockdown.

Use the code “STAYATHOME” at the checkout page to activate the 50% Discount on all NRS soundware products, and bundles. Offer valid until April 15th.

LINKS:
DLD: https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... Technology
NRS: https://naviretlav.com/blogs/news/staya ... nd-refills

Soeno

24 Mar 2020

hey! Nice

joeyluck

10 Apr 2020

It has been quite some time since we have had a Deal of the Week in the Reason shop. That's what this thread, located in the Reason General forum was for.

I've moved the posts from today about VST sales on other sites to their own threads in the VST forum.

I am locking this thread for now to avoid any further confusion. If the Deal of the Week ever returns again, we can reopen it. If there is a specific sale you want to talk about, feel free to create a thread for it in the appropriate forum. Thanks!

• Information