Deal of the Week

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
theshoemaker

25 Jun 2019

Loque wrote:
24 Jun 2019
mjxl wrote:
24 Jun 2019

I've bought GQ-7 because I saw it in Hydlide's videos.

Now booted up Reason, HOLY FUCK that Legend sounds Legen (.... wait for iiiiiiiiit) DARY. Init patch, S&C above with QNG or whatever generator.. MAN this thing sounds godlike. :shock:
Yea, i tried to figure out what makes it so special, but i have no clue. It sounds very nice with some amp, distortion or saturation on it. Most other synths sound like a old speaker box with the same fx settings and soudn configuration.
What makes it special, is the fact, that it emulates the analog circuits and the architecture of the Moog on how oscillators are wired and setup. That means it just doesn't do a simple SAW, Square, Sine, Pulse Wave like in digital world. But it also takes into account that in real, analog hardware this tiny parts which oscillate interfere with each other. Like other strings in a piano you don't hit start vibrating. They resonate to each other.

Electric circuits interfere more or less how good they are isolatet, no matter what ... they ... do. So all of that combined together makes it special
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

mjxl

25 Jun 2019

Oh for people that also bought the bundle (or thinking to get it) , go to TheLegend shoppage afterwards to get the update aswell.

VariableX

01 Jul 2019

Congrats to all who bought this deal.
I think if i was pushed i'd take this deal over the synthetic rig deal which sometimes appears. Both fantastic but looking back I probably use the Synapse stuff more which I got at this price in may 2018.
When you look at the price of some of the flagship synths like Machine ( which looks great ) and think that you can get Reason 10 for the same price then on a few occasions every year get deals like this it just seems like daylight robbery!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Jul 2019

🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Gardinski

01 Jul 2019

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I literally just blew my 'Reward' voucher on VK2 two days ago. Boo hiss.
(It's a wonderful beast, but I really wish I'd waited 48 hours.)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Jul 2019

Gardinski wrote:
01 Jul 2019
NOOOOOOO!!!!! I literally just blew my 'Reward' voucher on VK2 two days ago. Boo hiss.
(It's a wonderful beast, but I really wish I'd waited 48 hours.)
Don’t know your situation but you’re lucky Clyde their was something in the Rewards section you actually wanted. (And you didn’t lose any money :) ). Two Black Fridays ago it was €29. Just saying :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Gardinski

02 Jul 2019

This is true, Mr Figg.

And for anyone who is on the fence, I can confirm that it's a wonderfully rich and evocative synth. If you're considering it, you won't be disappointed.

Loque

22 Jul 2019

Noise Engineering Synth Bundle 1 for 54€

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/pro ... -bundle-1/
Reason12, Win10

strangers
Competition Winner

28 Jul 2019

Expanse looks to be the upcoming deal of the week.

What's up with recycling the reward RE's as the deal of the week? There's been some bundle deals here and there to break it up. Really makes the reward system even less exciting.

Soeno

28 Jul 2019

Not sure if it will be the Deal of the Week or just a Hot Deal, the price for Synth Bundle 2 from Noise Engineering is just €13.20!
https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/pro ... -bundle-2/

MannequinRaces

28 Jul 2019

Soeno wrote:
28 Jul 2019
Not sure if it will be the Deal of the Week or just a Hot Deal, the price for Synth Bundle 2 from Noise Engineering is just €13.20!
This has to be some sort of a mistake because Synth Bundle 1 is on sale for 50% off... unless that's the old deal of the week... I'm very confused, lol.

MarkTarlton

28 Jul 2019

MannequinRaces wrote:
28 Jul 2019
Soeno wrote:
28 Jul 2019
This has to be some sort of a mistake because Synth Bundle 1 is on sale for 50% off... unless that's the old deal of the week... I'm very confused, lol.
yeah, it does seem like a mistake on pricing. I was thinking the same thing.

BRIGGS

29 Jul 2019

Soeno wrote:
28 Jul 2019
Thanks!!! :puf_smile:
r11s

future-bit

29 Jul 2019

Soeno wrote:
28 Jul 2019
Wow! Thanks!

doze

29 Jul 2019

strangers wrote:
28 Jul 2019
Expanse looks to be the upcoming deal of the week.

What's up with recycling the reward RE's as the deal of the week? There's been some bundle deals here and there to break it up. Really makes the reward system even less exciting.
Especially since the deal is always better than you could get with your reward. REALLY Sucks!!

diminished
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2019

MarkTarlton wrote:
28 Jul 2019
MannequinRaces wrote:
28 Jul 2019

yeah, it does seem like a mistake on pricing. I was thinking the same thing.
2,20€ per synth - They were probably aiming for 22€/synth.. Props: enjoy paying Noise Engineering the difference, especially if many people jump on that deal.

Someone on the web team is really sloppy - first the shop design which seems to be beta tested in a live situation, now this.. :?
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

diminished
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2019

I'd be happy to undo my purchase for a free upgrade to Reason 11, by the way! This should cost Props less...
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2019

Bought synth bundle 2 in the middle of the night when I saw the price. Figured it must be some sort of “happy accident”. Not really up on modular but hey why not. Anyway...says the stuff in bundle 2 is based on the stuff in bundle 1 but with extra stuff. What’s the deal with that? Anyone explain the differences and why would anybody want both if they’re pretty much the same? Thanks :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

29 Jul 2019

MrFigg wrote:
29 Jul 2019
Bought synth bundle 2 in the middle of the night when I saw the price. Figured it must be some sort of “happy accident”. Not really up on modular but hey why not. Anyway...says the stuff in bundle 2 is based on the stuff in bundle 1 but with extra stuff. What’s the deal with that? Anyone explain the differences and why would anybody want both if they’re pretty much the same? Thanks :)
They share quite a few things, beside the GUI. I cannot really distinguish them, but there are differences in character and envelopes, where others have exactly this in common. I had preferred just 1 or 2 modules, with a few switches - but i guess modular means something different.

I prefer the device from bundle 1 over bundle 2.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2019

Loque wrote:
29 Jul 2019
MrFigg wrote:
29 Jul 2019
They share quite a few things, beside the GUI. I cannot really distinguish them, but there are differences in character and envelopes, where others have exactly this in common. I had preferred just 1 or 2 modules, with a few switches - but i guess modular means something different.

Ok...thanks Loque. Deciding factor for me was the €13.20 price tag. About to try them now.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2019

MrFigg wrote:
29 Jul 2019
Loque wrote:
29 Jul 2019

Ok...thanks Loque. Deciding factor for me was the €13.20 price tag. About to try them now.
What a steal at that price, they have gone back up to £35.55 now...

MrFigg
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
29 Jul 2019
MrFigg wrote:
29 Jul 2019

Synth Bundle 2 still showing as €13.20 here in Sweden.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

future-bit

29 Jul 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
29 Jul 2019
sb2.jpg

doze

29 Jul 2019

Loque wrote:
29 Jul 2019
MrFigg wrote:
29 Jul 2019

I believe like the H/W versions they supercede V1, by providing the same plus more.

reddust

29 Jul 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
29 Jul 2019
I'm still seeing 13,20 € in Germany as well, maybe you need to refresh your Webbrowser cache?
doze wrote:
29 Jul 2019
Loque wrote:
29 Jul 2019

I believe like the H/W versions they supercede V1, by providing the same plus more.
As far as I know and reading from the Synth V2 description itself, I'd rather say that they don't provide the same

• Information