Deal of the Week

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MrFigg
Posts: 2430
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 09 Apr 2019

diminished wrote:
09 Apr 2019
I thought about this bundle. Distillery is cool, but then again I have Glitch and Buffre. Spectre is easily outmaneuvered by Lectric Panda's Fritz in every aspect except for maybe usability. And if I want multiband fun of any kind, the first thing I'd dust off is Alligator.
Just my two cents.
After a bit of thought I’m with you on that.

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 2106
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 09 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
09 Apr 2019
That said, see Diminished’s comment above. Relevant.
Well, that's true for most REs (or VSTs for that matter). Still I buy things every now & then :(
Bitwig 2 // Reason 10 // Cubase Pro 10 @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - "Psytrance in Bitwig Studio" tutorial

MrFigg
Posts: 2430
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 09 Apr 2019

antic604 wrote:
09 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
09 Apr 2019
That said, see Diminished’s comment above. Relevant.
Well, that's true for most REs (or VSTs for that matter). Still I buy things every now & then :(
Absolutely. I wasn’t trying to influence your decision. Just saying how the same reasoning influenced mine :).

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 929
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 09 Apr 2019

antic604 wrote:
09 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
09 Apr 2019
That said, see Diminished’s comment above. Relevant.
Well, that's true for most REs (or VSTs for that matter). Still I buy things every now & then :(
Me too, and there are definitely things I can't and don't want to build from scratch. Sometimes speed is key to get a good idea going, to not kill the creative vibe. If a device can deliver that and maybe even has some features I currently don't have in my toolkit - it's on my wishlist. If the price is right, I'll buy it.

This bundle has great value if you just bought Reason and want to expand your toolkit. Especially if you're into glitchy sounds and deep house / minimal! It's just not for me at that (price) point :)

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 2106
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 23 Apr 2019

I believe the sale was already on during previous week (not sure if not longer), so they've only slapped a Deal of The Week badge on it. Still, it's a good one - that MP5 looks tempting :)

Image

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/bro ... per=Kuassa
Bitwig 2 // Reason 10 // Cubase Pro 10 @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - "Psytrance in Bitwig Studio" tutorial

User avatar
reddust
Posts: 381
Joined: 07 May 2018

Post 29 Apr 2019

So, this week is Super Audio Cart half priced as deal of the week, I'm thinking about getting it as I am already purchasing it as a Rent-To-Own but even buying it now would save me 20$...

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... udio-cart/

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1528
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 29 Apr 2019

Got the Kuassa CP Efektor. I already have a buttload of compressors and nearly every Efektor pedal, but damn. That sweet sweet Bakersfield Sound.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

WongoTheSane
Moderator
Posts: 1730
Joined: 14 Sep 2015
Location: Paris, France

Post 29 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
08 Apr 2019
I don’t understand how I got the reputation that I’ve bought everything in the shop. I really haven’t.
I have , however, bought all the Ones I actually want :).
Come on. You even bought the free WBL3001! :D

User avatar
MannequinRaces
Posts: 1000
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 29 Apr 2019

reddust wrote:
29 Apr 2019
So, this week is Super Audio Cart half priced as deal of the week, I'm thinking about getting it as I am already purchasing it as a Rent-To-Own but even buying it now would save me 20$...

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... udio-cart/
Sweet. I missed out this last time around, not this time!

MrFigg
Posts: 2430
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 29 Apr 2019

WongoTheSane wrote:
29 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
08 Apr 2019
I don’t understand how I got the reputation that I’ve bought everything in the shop. I really haven’t.
I have , however, bought all the Ones I actually want :).
Come on. You even bought the free WBL3001! :D
That RE has paid for itself many times over.
:).

User avatar
reddust
Posts: 381
Joined: 07 May 2018

Post 29 Apr 2019

MannequinRaces wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Sweet. I missed out this last time around, not this time!
I think is pretty worth the money, I really like the included arpeggiator which is applicable to different features like volume, pan, pitch... and the sound can vary from pretty lo-fi classic chiptune style to something much fuller by tweaking it a little bit.

User avatar
MannequinRaces
Posts: 1000
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 29 Apr 2019

reddust wrote:
29 Apr 2019
MannequinRaces wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Sweet. I missed out this last time around, not this time!
I think is pretty worth the money, I really like the included arpeggiator which is applicable to different features like volume, pan, pitch... and the sound can vary from pretty lo-fi classic chiptune style to something much fuller by tweaking it a little bit.
Awesome.

User avatar
BananaSkins
Posts: 209
Joined: 29 Sep 2017

Post 29 Apr 2019

(Super-AudioCart)
Do you get a discount on the VST version if you have bought the RE version? (And vice-versa)?

strangers
Posts: 470
Joined: 06 Mar 2017
Location: NJ

Post 29 Apr 2019

reddust wrote:
29 Apr 2019
MannequinRaces wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Sweet. I missed out this last time around, not this time!
I think is pretty worth the money, I really like the included arpeggiator which is applicable to different features like volume, pan, pitch... and the sound can vary from pretty lo-fi classic chiptune style to something much fuller by tweaking it a little bit.
I agree. The arpeggiator on this RE is so convenient and easy to manipulate. The overal layout is very user friendly, too. For a non-tweaker, I unload my usual lack of tweaking on this thing. Hope these guys put out more in the future.

User avatar
MannequinRaces
Posts: 1000
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 05 May 2019

Bought Super Audio Cart... I was not expecting it to be a 5GB DL, lol. :) Took a few minutes but I'm a happy camper.

future-bit
Posts: 100
Joined: 07 May 2017

Post 06 May 2019

Complex-1 - Deal of the week! Save 50% until May 12th! https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... nthesizer/

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 2106
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 13 May 2019

C1 deal is gone and wasn't replaced by a new one. May Madness incoming?! :o ;)
Bitwig 2 // Reason 10 // Cubase Pro 10 @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - "Psytrance in Bitwig Studio" tutorial

MrFigg
Posts: 2430
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 13 May 2019

antic604 wrote:
13 May 2019
C1 deal is gone and wasn't replaced by a new one. May Madness incoming?! :o ;)
Hoping. Really. But it won’t be the first time Deal of the Week has been postponed a couple of days and for some reason my instincts are telling me the 15th. But...

future-bit
Posts: 100
Joined: 07 May 2017

Post 13 May 2019

Yes, I also do not see Deal of the week!
But I managed to get Complex-1
And upgrade to version 10 to buy Complex-1 and Sequences.

User avatar
reddust
Posts: 381
Joined: 07 May 2018

Post 13 May 2019

antic604 wrote:
13 May 2019
C1 deal is gone and wasn't replaced by a new one. May Madness incoming?! :o ;)
I thought exactly the same, I wanted to check what is deal of the week today but still nothing to see... I hope the madness arrives today :)

Fraxis
Posts: 47
Joined: 07 Apr 2015

Post 13 Jun 2019

Do you think we have seen the last of these? We should have had two since May Madness ended.

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 929
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 13 Jun 2019

R11 incoming ;)

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 5644
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 17 Jun 2019

All the 4 A-List Guitarists for 129 bucks.

Image
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 2106
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 17 Jun 2019

Loque wrote:
17 Jun 2019
All the 4 A-List Guitarists for 129 bucks.

Image
It's a bit weird because this banner shows 3 devices, the "BUY NOW" section also lists 3 devices but bundle description shows 4.

Also I'm still confused about them - can you play single note melodies with the non-Chords devices? I can't tell from the videos...
Bitwig 2 // Reason 10 // Cubase Pro 10 @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - "Psytrance in Bitwig Studio" tutorial

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 5644
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 17 Jun 2019

antic604 wrote:
17 Jun 2019
It's a bit weird because this banner shows 3 devices, the "BUY NOW" section also lists 3 devices but bundle description shows 4.
I was wondering about exactly the same 🤔 ...
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], PhillipOrdonez and 3 guests