Looking for an instrument on reason

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Luca

31 Jul 2018

Hello guys, i'm sorry in advance for my english, i'm from France. :redface:

I have a few requests.
I had for a while an app on my iphone called "Figure" (Allihoopa), i made a lot of song on this app (i know, this app is like a toy).
It seems to be impossible to transfer your song that i made, on reason (yes you can, but only in Audio).
So i started to try to make the same songs i made on the app, on reason.

But there is some instruments (one called "Leader" in the Bass especially) that i don't found on Reason.
And i'm a little too lost for now for try to make the instrument from the beginning.

Do you have suggestions for me? Or some tutorial for making sound?

This is the link of the instrument in question : https://allihoopa.com/s/8OFm44Kq

Thanks a lot for helping an ignorant in english talk :puf_bigsmile:

Luca

31 Jul 2018

Sry for the double post :(

Ahornberg

01 Aug 2018

Can you solo your sound in Figure? If yes, you can export it to audio and use it in Reason as an audio track or sample it into NN-19 or NN-XT.

scratchnsnifff

01 Aug 2018

Ahornberg wrote:
01 Aug 2018
Can you solo your sound in Figure? If yes, you can export it to audio and use it in Reason as an audio track or sample it into NN-19 or NN-XT.
I think what he means is that he wants to find the Thor patch equivalent of that bass figure sequence

If I remember correctly most if not all of the synth sounds were from Thor
But figure got bought from the props to someone else, I haven’t updated mine so it’s possible that he/she is not finding the sound because it’s from a non rack instrument.

I would look in the bass patches of Thor or the bass sounds in the combinator
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

Luca

01 Aug 2018

scratchnsnifff wrote:
01 Aug 2018
Ahornberg wrote:
01 Aug 2018
I think what he means is that he wants to find the Thor patch equivalent of that bass figure sequence

If I remember correctly most if not all of the synth sounds were from Thor
But figure got bought from the props to someone else, I haven’t updated mine so it’s possible that he/she is not finding the sound because it’s from a non rack instrument.

I would look in the bass patches of Thor or the bass sounds in the combinator

Yes it is what i was meaning!

But i found this, maybe it's more simple to try like this. Connect your device to the computer and make reason register your sound from Figure. But i'm still searching how to connect the device ahah. Sry i'm a newbie :redface

• Information