Reason 10 doesn't see Image-line Poizone.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
TONE1

30 Jul 2018

Hello,

I'm running Reason 10 on an HP Windows 10 laptop. I've installed Image-line Poizone. It works as a stand alone synth but it does not show up in the available instruments in Reason. I was a little disappointed with Image-Line tech support. Their position was since it works as stand alone it's working fine and its not on their end. They felt it was a Reason issue. I like Poizone but if I'm going to need to jump thru hoops to get it to work I can simply move onto something else.

Thanks in advance for any help your might offer.

TONE

Loque

30 Jul 2018

Where is the vst installed? Is this folder in the search folder list of Reason? Is it 64bit and VST2.4?
Reason12, Win10

TONE1

31 Jul 2018

First - Thanks for your help with this.
I have both 32 and 64 bit on the desk top.
When I search for Poizone within Reason 10 it doesn't find Poizone.
I have XLN Audio Addictive Drums installed. I can use Addictive Drums from within Reason 10.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Again.

TONE

Loque

31 Jul 2018

TONE1 wrote:
31 Jul 2018
First - Thanks for your help with this.
I have both 32 and 64 bit on the desk top.
When I search for Poizone within Reason 10 it doesn't find Poizone.
I have XLN Audio Addictive Drums installed. I can use Addictive Drums from within Reason 10.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Again.

TONE
Where is the Plugin installed? Check that this folder is a search folder in Reasons preferences

Could the Plugin be loaded and had a error? Check the plugin window from Reasons window menu. Maybe try again to load it. If it is not shown in this window, Reason did not found it.
Reason12, Win10

• Information