Rewards!!!

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Zac

Post 20 Sep 2018

guitfnky wrote:
20 Sep 2018
Zac wrote:
20 Sep 2018

Please. The world is very real to me. I've been a university chemistry lecturer but now I'm a bum in a Salvation Army Housing Association room. I've spent thousands of pounds on REs as my hobby. Then i receive my Reward. But in my opinion it is not. Different views. Talk to me like that again and I'll take it personally.
sorry if that bit came off as judgmental. my point there was that I’m sure most of us have been there (I have, for sure). didn’t mean to belittle your circumstance.

my issue is/and has been with the (to my mind) illogical criticism of the program, not with anyone’s lot in life.
Cool. I've said my opinion on this too many times now. I'll bow out.

dustmoses

Post 20 Sep 2018

Here's your reward! You get to spend at least $50 more in the propshop!

Zac

Post 08 Oct 2018

Apologies for dragging this up again :/

I got an email from Props informing me that my rewards voucher expires in 7 days... and there's pictures of REs in the rewards shop. I notice the ujam beatmakers are pictured and priced at 49.

So i decide what the hell, one of those is better than nothing... head to the rewards shop... they aren't there... huh?... because they're on sale! For 7 days, by which time my voucher will have expired. Oh the irony :/

Boombastix

Post 08 Oct 2018

The Legend dropped to $49 for a short while just before V10 dropped.
guitfnky wrote:just snagged Synapse's The Legend for $49. that's $30 cheaper than I think I've seen it even on sale. if you don't like the current options, or the price points, simply wait. that's how sales and rewards programs work.

having the Rewards program is better than not having a Rewards program. ignore all the whining.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Zac

Post 10 Oct 2018

Zac wrote:
08 Oct 2018

I got an email from Props informing me that my rewards voucher expires in 7 days... and there's pictures of REs in the rewards shop. I notice the ujam beatmakers are pictured and priced at 49.

So i decide what the hell, one of those is better than nothing... head to the rewards shop... they aren't there... huh?... because they're on sale! For 7 days, by which time my voucher will have expired. Oh the irony :/
When my 'reward' voucher expires i will add up all of my rack extension purchases just to see how much it totals. I'll also work out how much i might have saved if the current reward scheme was implemented from day one.

Reward is not the word. Don't start.

Boombastix

Post 10 Oct 2018

They gave you reward points based on historical purchases already. It's just the reward system is quite useless the way it works now.
Zac wrote:
Zac wrote:
08 Oct 2018

When my 'reward' voucher expires i will add up all of my rack extension purchases just to see how much it totals. I'll also work out how much i might have saved if the current reward scheme was implemented from day one.

Reward is not the word. Don't start.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Zac

Post 12 Oct 2018

The shop rarely changes over the weekend so my 50 point voucher goes...
PWcri1_02-07.jpg
... I'm really quite possed off by this cick tease.

Annoyed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BananaSkins

Post 21 Nov 2018

How often does the Reward store change its products?
Currently only showing 2 products I have... :?
Rewards shop 21-11-18.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Electric-Metal

Post 21 Nov 2018

I think REs get removed from the rewards section when they go on sale.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

BananaSkins

Post 21 Nov 2018

Ok thanks, better wait until 'The Black Friday' Fortnight vanishes... :lol:

MrFigg

Post 21 Nov 2018

I think the majority of folk have pretty much given up in the Rewards section. Read further back in this thread.

dvdrtldg

Post 13 Dec 2018

Arrrrggh Torsion has disappeared from the Rewards shop. PUT IT BAAAAAACK

aeox

Post 13 Dec 2018

Stuff disappears when it goes on sale :puf_smile:

dvdrtldg

Post 14 Dec 2018

Ahh OK it's on sale. For $59, which is how much it would cost me if I got it at full price using my rewards voucher. I feel a purchase coming on

reddust

Post 11 Feb 2019

The product list should be extended, for now I think this rewards system is almost pointless. I only was interested in one single product on the list and I'm already buying it as a rent to own product so I can't use my reward points on it. If you read the FAQs on the rewards section there is almost a "No" as an answer to every question:
FQ1 - " Can I.. ?" No, you can't.
FQ2 - " Can I.. ?" No, you can't.
FQ3 - " Can I.. ?" No, you can't.
FQ4 - " Can I.. ?" No, you can't.

• Information