Rewards!!!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Faastwalker

02 Aug 2018

joeyluck wrote:
02 Aug 2018
Faastwalker wrote:
02 Aug 2018
......... is their likely to be more than 13 items on the Rewards page any time soon?

Currently I feel like I've got currency in a place that doesn't have anything for sale.
Yeah...9 more...22 now :D
https://shop.propellerheads.se/rewards/
Ask & you shall receive :D

I've not checked out what has been added yet. But it's encouraging to see the Rewards section growing.

EDIT: A few RE's in there that I would definitely have used my Rewards on if I didn't already have them.
Last edited by Faastwalker on 08 Aug 2018, edited 1 time in total.

strangers
Competition Winner

02 Aug 2018

Can anyone pull up the new additions? I get "404 - Page Not Found" on nearly all of the newly added ones when trying to view them. I can view them fine from the shop but not when clicking on them within the Reward section.

jam-s

02 Aug 2018

The links on the newly added "Rewards" point to https://shop.propellerheads.se/rewards/None which seems to be an error.

botnotbot

03 Aug 2018

Experiencing the same.

Feeling like I will probably grab Super Audio Cart. It's not available via subscription but 99 euros felt a bit too steep.

parma

03 Aug 2018

ah, great. Turned in my rewards points for Nostromo and the link doesn't work. If you go to Nostromo's page through the shop then the code doesn't work. Lovely.

Loque

03 Aug 2018

parma wrote:
03 Aug 2018
ah, great. Turned in my rewards points for Nostromo and the link doesn't work. If you go to Nostromo's page through the shop then the code doesn't work. Lovely.
You still have 60 days until PH should have fixed this :-D
Reason12, Win10

Emian

03 Aug 2018

With VK-2, Nostromo & Torsion they added 3 things i'm really interrested in using my coupon on... anyone can elaborate on all their CPU-usage (i remember VK-2 being pretty intense...) ?

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

MattiasHG
Reason Studios

03 Aug 2018

Redeeming for the new products should now be fixed! :)

gdm41

03 Aug 2018

If i could spend my 50$ voucher on the update, it will be an instantbuy for me.
Start lending-> http://www.kiva.org

KRS Music

03 Aug 2018

I'm happy with the whole rewards things. I got an an email from da Props, they said I had £50 to spend. The initial offer was ok, but nowt to get me to spend. Now they say I can have VK-2 for £39? I'm having that deal.

lakinlakin

04 Aug 2018

KRS Music wrote:
03 Aug 2018
I'm happy with the whole rewards things. I got an an email from da Props, they said I had £50 to spend. The initial offer was ok, but nowt to get me to spend. Now they say I can have VK-2 for £39? I'm having that deal.
I got VK-2 via the deal. Glad I did it, is a very nice synth.

CephaloPod

04 Aug 2018

Ok, now we're talking. These new additions are much more tempting. Looking at Nostromo or Resonance. Resonance still pricey though. Hmmmmm...
2011 iMac i7; 24 GB RAM; OSX Sierra; Nektar LX 49; MOTU Microbook
Reason/Logic

Zac

04 Aug 2018

CephaloPod wrote:
04 Aug 2018
Ok, now we're talking. These new additions are much more tempting. Looking at Nostromo or Resonance. Resonance still pricey though. Hmmmmm...
Check out aas vsts.

mataya

08 Aug 2018

I've pressed the "get this reward" button and now my reward voucher is active for 60 days and then it will expire if I don't "reward" my self in 60 days. So I don't get any way of reversing this action. At least some confirmation what will happen if I press once would be a fair option to have.
My God I'm so sick and tired of this company, I can't wait to sell my license and go on with my business. I really enjoyed music making in reason, just can't deal with this company anymore.
Anybody interested?

M

joeyluck

08 Aug 2018

mataya wrote:
08 Aug 2018
I've pressed the "get this reward" button and now my reward voucher is active for 60 days and then it will expire if I don't "reward" my self in 60 days. So I don't get any way of reversing this action. At least some confirmation what will happen if I press once would be a fair option to have.
My God I'm so sick and tired of this company, I can't wait to sell my license and go on with my business. I really enjoyed music making in reason, just can't deal with this company anymore.
Anybody interested?

M
It says it right there though...

rewards.jpg
rewards.jpg (68.1 KiB) Viewed 2477 times
And perhaps you'll find something you're interested in within 60 days...if there isn't something there already which inspired you to cash in for a voucher

Loque

08 Aug 2018

mataya wrote:
08 Aug 2018
Anybody interested?

M
Sure, you can PM it to me if you like.
Reason12, Win10

mataya

08 Aug 2018

What's wrong with "remove" button, like when you place something in the basket for example? I mean it's a new option, so of course I'll be exploring. My fault for pressing the button of course, but this "reward" translates as a coupon, where you need to enter a code that you get at the check out, so why should this be so strict in a way that you can't really hold on with your coupon. I pressed the wrong button why before checkout and now the time is running and you loose your reward.
Nice reward.
Same thing happened with subscriptions for me. I don't want to get started on that again.
Never had more bad experiences with a daw company as with this one. I stopped using reason a year ago anyway, but it's time to get rid of it now.

M

moalla

10 Aug 2018

so maybe this Reward Vouchers are a good idea, but the stuff how we could get is in most terms overpriced or weak sounding stuff, so iff no one iss buying the newer Propellerheads Extensions, there must be a problem with the sound and feature quality of this devices! I own a lot of Re´s and for especial sound design there are much more useful, than these realitivly limitadet beatmaker extensions without audio input !
So why is there no stuff like , Patchs for Parsec, Antidote, Legend.... etc listed, maybe also as bundle that tjhe shop is not kiding themself in price politics?

but it is how it is
leave it,or love it
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

guitfnky

10 Aug 2018

a store where you can redeem points for a significant discount on a few select items>a store where everything is full price.

🤷🏻‍♂️
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Ottostrom

13 Aug 2018

So... Super Audio Cart is on 50% sale.

I completely get that they don't want to give me this RE for free, seeing as I have a 50€ reward voucher waiting to be used, but I still find it a bit stupid to remove it from the rewards section after only being there for like two weeks. I still tried to apply the voucher but it just said that the code was not valid :(
Last edited by Ottostrom on 13 Aug 2018, edited 1 time in total.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Aug 2018

Ottostrom wrote:
13 Aug 2018
So... Super Audio Cart is on 50% sale.

I completely get that they don't want to give me this RE for free, seeing as I have a 50€ reward voucher waiting to be used, but I still find it a bit stupid to remove it from the rewards section after only being there for like two weeks. I still tried to apply the voucher but it just said that the code was not valid :(
See here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7508035&p=406137#p406137

Plus various other disgruntled comments in other threads :):):)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Ottostrom

13 Aug 2018

MrFigg wrote:
13 Aug 2018

Oh sorry! Didn't think this would already be a common issue considering how new the reward section is.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Aug 2018

Ottostrom wrote:
13 Aug 2018
MrFigg wrote:
13 Aug 2018

Oh sorry! Didn't think this would already be a common issue considering how new the reward section is.
There’s been a bit of consternation :)

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7508055
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

mataya

15 Aug 2018

If it's possible to redeem a voucher on another user account, I'm happy to give my voucher code to anybody here. It would be a true reward.

M

• Information