Rewards!!!

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Post Reply

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 3818
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

17 Jul 2018

Interesting...
Guys...do not be the same stupid dude like me! Wait and read until you click everywhere...The vouchers are time limited... (did i already said mehhh? wtf?). And you dont get any rewards for stuff you already own...so relax.
Last edited by Loque on 17 Jul 2018, edited 1 time in total.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

tibah
Posts: 837
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Contact:

17 Jul 2018

25 points for owning Reason 10...

EDIT:
Seems customers actually do get some reward points if they already invested in PH products over the years.
Last edited by tibah on 17 Jul 2018, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1584
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

17 Jul 2018

It's a cool idea I think. Just a shame with the lack of variety in the Rewards Store.

Also, I got 45 points from what I'm assuming is my previously purchased REs.

User avatar
Electric-Metal
Posts: 497
Joined: 10 Dec 2015
Location: Landstuhl, Germany

17 Jul 2018

Loque wrote:
17 Jul 2018
The vouchers are time limited...
Where did you read this? Can't find any info.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 3818
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

17 Jul 2018

Electric-Metal wrote:
17 Jul 2018
Loque wrote:
17 Jul 2018
The vouchers are time limited...
Where did you read this? Can't find any info.
Yea, i noticed that after i activated them
PH wrote: Reward Vouchers are one-time use only and expire after 60 days
oh...and wtf? you need to open the additional info below
Attachments
vaucher.jpg
vaucher.jpg (98.14 KiB) Viewed 2405 times
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
Electric-Metal
Posts: 497
Joined: 10 Dec 2015
Location: Landstuhl, Germany

17 Jul 2018

Loque wrote:
17 Jul 2018
Electric-Metal wrote:
17 Jul 2018


Where did you read this? Can't find any info.
Yea, i noticed that after i activated them
PH wrote: Reward Vouchers are one-time use only and expire after 60 days
oh...and wtf? you need to open the additional info below
Thanks
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 3818
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

17 Jul 2018

Actually only the "bad" sellers are available. Interesting that, some of the stuff reached 99 bucks while they had a cheap sell out for a long time.. I hope for more...
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

MrFigg
Posts: 457
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

17 Jul 2018

I guess there’s no point in speculating but I wonder if there’ll be a turn around of items in the Reward Store. I mean will Layers Wave Edition be available for a period and then changed for something else or will it stay while other stuff gets added. Also if stuff goes on sale if the vouchers will still be redeemable. Who knows...I guess time will tell...just a couple of things I’m wondering about.

User avatar
sublunar
Posts: 378
Joined: 27 Apr 2017

17 Jul 2018

Loque wrote:
17 Jul 2018
Electric-Metal wrote:
17 Jul 2018


Where did you read this? Can't find any info.
Yea, i noticed that after i activated them
PH wrote: Reward Vouchers are one-time use only and expire after 60 days
oh...and wtf? you need to open the additional info below
So it appears that first you get points. The points don't expire (I think) but once you convert them to vouchers, then they have a 60 day life span. Which is kinda dumb imo.

I've been a longtime Reason user and I've bought a bunch of RE's and I got only 25 points.

I see nothing in the reward store that I want that I don't already have. I'd like the Softube Tube Tech stuff, but not for 1/3 of the price even with the voucher.

So it gets a big MEH from me.

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 3818
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

17 Jul 2018

sublunar wrote:
17 Jul 2018
Loque wrote:
17 Jul 2018

Yea, i noticed that after i activated them



oh...and wtf? you need to open the additional info below
So it appears that first you get points. The points don't expire (I think) but once you convert them to vouchers, then they have a 60 day life span. Which is kinda dumb imo.

I've been a longtime Reason user and I've bought a bunch of RE's and I got only 25 points.

I see nothing in the reward store that I want that I don't already have. I'd like the Softube Tube Tech stuff, but not for 1/3 of the price even with the voucher.

So it gets a big MEH from me.
Same here...But keep your points for something usefull in the future...hopefully...
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
tiker01
Posts: 1175
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

17 Jul 2018

If you read the Terms and Conditions you will find that thew point expire after Two years (24 months) and the Vouchers expire in 60 days.
    
Budapest, Hungary
Reason 10
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

User avatar
GRIFTY
Posts: 604
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

17 Jul 2018

What a cheap, corny ploy. This reeks of desperation. Not a good look

scratchnsnifff
Posts: 917
Joined: 21 Sep 2016

17 Jul 2018

I would have liked to see a point for each Re currently owned plus the 25 for owning Reason 10, that would have been a great way to kick this point system off. But at least something like this exists now. Unfortunately it’s after I already purchase one of everything in the shop XD

At least this will come in handy in the future, and at the rate of the props and others releasing new Res I think I’ll be able to get the soft tube FET or the other soft tube product. I also hope to see the reverb in there at some point

A good move in my opinion
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

Undistraction
Posts: 131
Joined: 11 May 2018

17 Jul 2018

Better off waiting for a sale (and I bet you can't use these on sale items). Guess it will help them shift a few units of their poor-sellers though.

User avatar
rgdaniel
Posts: 79
Joined: 07 Sep 2017

17 Jul 2018

I'm a huge Propellerhead fan boy, but jeez, this is ridiculously complicated and off-putting. Still not sure how much a point or a voucher unit or whatever is actually WORTH... but maybe I missed that part... if it's in the fine print of a big user agreement, maybe I won't be the only one who misses that part... do you have to put the item in your shopping cart and BUY it before you figure out how much you save? I dunno. I did sign up, but I may end up letting my 50 units of unspecified savings just lie there, sad and unused... we'll see... if there's something I legit want to buy, and I happen to have mystery points to spend... why not? Free money, right? Shouldn't complain...

MrFigg
Posts: 457
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

17 Jul 2018

rgdaniel wrote:
17 Jul 2018
I'm a huge Propellerhead fan boy, but jeez, this is ridiculously complicated and off-putting. Still not sure how much a point or a voucher unit or whatever is actually WORTH... but maybe I missed that part... if it's in the fine print of a big user agreement, maybe I won't be the only one who misses that part... do you have to put the item in your shopping cart and BUY it before you figure out how much you save? I dunno. I did sign up, but I may end up letting my 50 units of unspecified savings just lie there, sad and unused... we'll see... if there's something I legit want to buy, and I happen to have mystery points to spend... why not? Free money, right? Shouldn't complain...
25 points =€25
50 points=€50

Free money indeed man :)

User avatar
kuhliloach
Posts: 544
Joined: 09 Dec 2015

17 Jul 2018

not impressed

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1099
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

17 Jul 2018

Why don't they just credit me for my natural good looks...
Can I get a witness over here
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
MarkTarlton
Posts: 296
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

17 Jul 2018

it looks like universal audio is the role model for this :)

User avatar
gdm41
Posts: 30
Joined: 19 May 2016

17 Jul 2018

I got a 50$ bucks reward voucher and didnt want to buy something from the list. So the Voucher get invalid with a few months?
Start lending-> http://www.kiva.org

User avatar
Carly(Poohbear)
Posts: 2225
Joined: 25 Jan 2015
Location: UK

17 Jul 2018

aeox wrote:
17 Jul 2018
It's a cool idea I think. Just a shame with the lack of variety in the Rewards Store.

Also, I got 45 points from what I'm assuming is my previously purchased REs.
Agree on the lack of variety and I also got 50 in total, do you own more than one copy of Reason 10 ? (that's want I put it down to, also I brought something from the store today (this morning) and that has not shown, Ho-hum Shite happens and life goes on :) )

--------------------------------------------

Personally I think it's a great idea and of course it would have been lovely if they took into account previous purchases but that would have taken money out of their pocket.

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T&T's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UcqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrFigg
Posts: 457
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

17 Jul 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
17 Jul 2018
aeox wrote:
17 Jul 2018
It's a cool idea I think. Just a shame with the lack of variety in the Rewards Store.

Also, I got 45 points from what I'm assuming is my previously purchased REs.
Agree on the lack of variety and I also got 50 in total, do you own more than one copy of Reason 10 ? (that's want I put it down to, also I brought something from the store today (this morning) and that has not shown, Ho-hum Shite happens and life goes on :) )

--------------------------------------------

Personally I think it's a great idea and of course it would have been lovely if they took into account previous purchases but that would have taken money out of their pocket.

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T&T's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UcqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well...let’s look at this cynically. Join and get 5 points. Upgrade to Reason 10 and get 20 points. That’s 25 points right? Then I get an email from Propellerheads which says “As a way of saying thanks for supporting us over the years, we’d like to offer you 50 Reward Points”...so that’s to say thanks for being a good customer (over 180 REs and every upgrade since Reason 4 if I’m counting). Well I got 50 in total so I guess I really only got 25 points for my custom over the years. And before anyone thinks I’m complaining...I’m not. I’m just trying to make sense of it albeit with a little cynicism. Oh yeah...there’s nothing I want to buy in the shop anyway but now I’m starting to sound ungrateful ha ha ha. Which I’m not of course :).

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 3818
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

17 Jul 2018

MrFigg wrote:
17 Jul 2018
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
17 Jul 2018


Agree on the lack of variety and I also got 50 in total, do you own more than one copy of Reason 10 ? (that's want I put it down to, also I brought something from the store today (this morning) and that has not shown, Ho-hum Shite happens and life goes on :) )

--------------------------------------------

Personally I think it's a great idea and of course it would have been lovely if they took into account previous purchases but that would have taken money out of their pocket.

PoohBear

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T&T's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UcqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well...let’s look at this cynically. Join and get 5 points. Upgrade to Reason 10 and get 20 points. That’s 25 points right? Then I get an email from Propellerheads which says “As a way of saying thanks for supporting us over the years, we’d like to offer you 50 Reward Points”...so that’s to say thanks for being a good customer (over 180 REs and every upgrade since Reason 4 if I’m counting). Well I got 50 in total so I guess I really only got 25 points for my custom over the years. And before anyone thinks I’m complaining...I’m not. I’m just trying to make sense of it albeit with a little cynicism. Oh yeah...there’s nothing I want to buy in the shop anyway but now I’m starting to sound ungrateful ha ha ha. Which I’m not of course :).
Yea, i am on your side. i appreciate the move of PH, but there is nothing for me left after purchasing and supporting over the years...Well, i hope there is something in the box before my vaucher is gone, since i am a dumb "click-here-ok-i-do-it" customer :-D

But hey! i learned a new "human" rule: I agree to maybe 50:50...but before i agree to 70:30 i'd rather leave you 0. Got it, PH?
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
Dante
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2015
Location: Australia
Contact:

17 Jul 2018

I just picked up my Waldorf Wave thingy synth with my 50 reward points - making it half price. The presets are great - this will be a goto synth for sure. Very happy with this deal.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests