M-Audio Code 49

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
agentgfunk

01 Jul 2018

Hey guys-

Has anyone successfully mapped the Code 49 to Reason with fader control, as well as Pad Kontrol for Kong, Redrum, and Dr. OctoRex (I know that these would obviously need to be three maps that would be switched between)? If so, can someone send me the map or a link to the video directing me how to create it? So far, I've only seen vids on how to map the Mackie controls, and the way they do it seems like one would have to save a Reason preset song to keep the fader control. There must be a way to use the included preset software to map Reason. It's only a matter of someone figuring it out/the person who already has figured it out send me the map. :)

Thanks guys!

scratchnsnifff

02 Jul 2018

You will have to use the midi implementation chart. Google Reason midi implementation chart and use that to Map cc values to the code 49
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

agentgfunk

13 Jul 2018

Interesting. So, once I map the controls to the CONTROLLER itself, then it doesn't matter what is happening in the Reason editor, is that what you're saying? In other words, if I map the cc values in the controller map software that came with the Code 49, that will do what I'm asking?

scratchnsnifff

14 Jul 2018

agentgfunk wrote:
13 Jul 2018
Interesting. So, once I map the controls to the CONTROLLER itself, then it doesn't matter what is happening in the Reason editor, is that what you're saying? In other words, if I map the cc values in the controller map software that came with the Code 49, that will do what I'm asking?
What I did was use the m audio software: and followed a video on YouTube about the Mackie controls. I had to set one of the zones or something to Maschine hui (something like that)

I then looked up the propellerhead midi implementation chart and mapped various comvibator controls to the knobs via the editor. You basically save a preset in the m audio editor and the controller remembers the settings. So each time you turn it on you can automatically use your faders and knobs for what ever you set them to. I hope I explained this well enough as I have a hard time explaining this kinda controller stuff off of memory lol
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information