Novation Launchkey 49 and Europa Auto Map

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Southgate

16 Jun 2018

Ejectzero wrote:
16 Jun 2018
Southgate, would you mind sharing your text used for the remotemap? I'd like to do the same with Europa and my Launchkey but haven't thought of how to configure it yet. Your reference might help to start with it? :)
This is as far as I've got so far: See attached

The launchkey hasn't got the largest number of buttons / faders / pots to play with so you'll have to decide which parameters you wish to control yourself. Edited to taste in that respect. I have also uploaded some of the remote information for other devices in Reason 10.

Hope it helps

S
Attachments
Launchkey 49 InControl.zip
(10.3 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Reason 10 Rmote Info.zip
(58.87 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Southgate

16 Jun 2018

Southgate wrote:
16 Jun 2018
Ejectzero wrote:
16 Jun 2018
Southgate, would you mind sharing your text used for the remotemap? I'd like to do the same with Europa and my Launchkey but haven't thought of how to configure it yet. Your reference might help to start with it? :)
This is as far as I've got so far: See attached

The launchkey hasn't got the largest number of buttons / faders / pots to play with so you'll have to decide which parameters you wish to control yourself. Edited to taste in that respect. I have also uploaded some of the remote information for other devices in Reason 10.

Hope it helps

S
I've put Europa and Grain at the bottom of the page!

Southgate

16 Jun 2018

Update with Grain able to scroll and zoom a sample from knobs 7 & 8
Attachments
Launchkey 49 InControl.zip
(10.44 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

benjified

16 Jun 2018

Scope Propellerhead Software se.propellerheads.Europa

// Control Surface Item Key Remotable Item Scale Mode

Map Cliplaunch 1 Select Previous Patch

Map Cliplaunch 2 Select Next Patch

Map Fader 9 Master Volume
I haven't spent much time with Europa (Sinner! I know I know) but the first things I map to my Launchkey are the patch buttons and master volume. The cliplaunch buttons are the round ones to the right of the pads.

Southgate

17 Jun 2018

benjified wrote:
16 Jun 2018
Scope Propellerhead Software se.propellerheads.Europa

// Control Surface Item Key Remotable Item Scale Mode

Map Cliplaunch 1 Select Previous Patch

Map Cliplaunch 2 Select Next Patch

Map Fader 9 Master Volume
I haven't spent much time with Europa (Sinner! I know I know) but the first things I map to my Launchkey are the patch buttons and master volume. The cliplaunch buttons are the round ones to the right of the pads.
Yep...they're in there...

Ejectzero

17 Jun 2018

Wow many many thanks Southgate! I'll check it out and provide you with some feedback once I got it all set up!

• Information