collaboration live project

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
sot

27 May 2018

hello, can this type of collaboration be done with Reason as in Live?

i want to try this kind of stuff and i would like some advice as to how can i start with reason and if it can be done in a similar way or it's better to use rewire, it's a little generic(!?) question but any info would be helpful, thank you.
:reason: 10

jam-s

27 May 2018

Reason supports Ableton Link since 9.1 so you can sync two or more computers quite easily.

sot

28 May 2018

hi, yes i know about ableton link i just want to make the thing work with one laptop that takes the live feed of an external instrument and then malipulate it, loop it and at the same time playing other instruments with effects tweaking them live and at the same time loop that and do it again at the same time playing another parts of the song or another song or the live feed that will be multiple looped and tweaked again and again with proper fades in/out and all this or parts will be recorded, just i would like to do this only in reason if possible. Anyway i'll search (read the manual) and try to find a way if possible :)
:reason: 10

pushedbutton

28 May 2018

@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

• Information