Reason 6.5 to 10.1 stuck at spash screen

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
eugen beepo

22 May 2018

Hello :refill:

I'm having hard time with Reason!

It Install fine, update the factory refills, it scan for VST but then it just remain stuck on the spash screen(reason startup logo).

What's even more ''impressive'' is that i tried every version from 6.5 till 10.1. Sameeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm running windows10 LTSB 1607 and it's a pity cause all my other stuff run's very smooth.

I hope someone had this problem and solved, but if not i am willing to install another windows from scratch(that's how much i want to try Reason) :puf_bigsmile:

Loque

23 May 2018

I guess there is a VST window in the background wanting your attention. Try first start without vst, than try to figure out which of the VSTs has no clue how to design a DLL...
Reason12, Win10

zumBeispiel

23 May 2018

Do you have a Yamaha or Steinberg audio driver installed on your PC?

eugen beepo

25 May 2018

zumBeispiel wrote:
23 May 2018
Yes i do Yamaha AG-06 and had to do a clean windows install and i installed reason before vst's or soundcard drivers! I confirm that was the problem. However after that i found the Autorizer is also buggy for me so i decided NOT to carry on with the trial alltho it's a great DAW and i wanted to have a ''taste'' i just have very little tolerance to bugs that may occur on daily basis. I know this is a problem Propellerheads have since there are many people complain on boards.

Too bad Reason we could'ed been best friends :P

Loque

25 May 2018

eugen beepo wrote:
25 May 2018
zumBeispiel wrote:
23 May 2018
Yes i do Yamaha AG-06 and had to do a clean windows install and i installed reason before vst's or soundcard drivers! I confirm that was the problem. However after that i found the Autorizer is also buggy for me so i decided NOT to carry on with the trial alltho it's a great DAW and i wanted to have a ''taste'' i just have very little tolerance to bugs that may occur on daily basis. I know this is a problem Propellerheads have since there are many people complain on boards.

Too bad Reason we could'ed been best friends :P
Buggy? Can you provide some more details please?
Reason12, Win10

• Information