May Madness is on!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MannequinRaces

31 May 2018

HeavyViper wrote:
30 May 2018
Nothing really jumped out at me this time around, nah. I think MannequinRaces has the right idea, tbqh.
Glad somebody agrees! Believe me I like a good deal and new sonic toys to play with but at some point adding new stuff only causes more decision paralysis.

Getwild

31 May 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
31 May 2018
Glad somebody agrees! Believe me I like a good deal and new sonic toys to play with but at some point adding new stuff only causes more decision paralysis.
Same here. I'm in the same boat (synth rig 3) since the 1st day of the madness, but I didn't even really start digging the Synapse RE Collection, so... It looks like your post helped me to make a decision (well... 15hours left :roll: ).

antic604

31 May 2018

So proud of myself - only got FM4 which I planned to get at discount, but between Reason 10.1, update of Studio One to v4 and free Europa VST I've enough new toys to resist the temptation :)

esselfortium

31 May 2018

I couldn't resist picking up Distillery after playing with it for a few minutes. Previously I've just been using stock devices and combis for stutter/glitch effects, which gets the job done but can be a bit unwieldy and time-consuming to set up, so Distillery's straightforward playability is a really fun and inspiring addition to the rack.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

MannequinRaces

31 May 2018

esselfortium wrote:
31 May 2018
I couldn't resist picking up Distillery after playing with it for a few minutes. Previously I've just been using stock devices and combis for stutter/glitch effects, which gets the job done but can be a bit unwieldy and time-consuming to set up, so Distillery's straightforward playability is a really fun and inspiring addition to the rack.
I LOVE Distillery! It's a great RE.

xRwu8

31 May 2018

Anyone know what time the May Madness sale actually ends? Thought they added a countdown timer to these sales, but I don't see one in the shop for this
:reason: :recycle: :refill: :re: :rt:

SmokeyJ

31 May 2018

They had a countdown up earlier, but based on what I saw yesterday, it should be 12 midnight GMT (which is currently about 8 and half hours away).

xRwu8

31 May 2018

Ok cool thanks!

Lol why would they get rid of the timer when it's most helpful?? I don't need to see seconds ticking away when there's a week left, I need it when there's less than 24 hours left! I've gotten burned on sales suddenly ending with no notice while I'm checking out at least twice before
:reason: :recycle: :refill: :re: :rt:

antic604

31 May 2018

MannequinRaces wrote:
31 May 2018
esselfortium wrote:
31 May 2018
I LOVE Distillery! It's a great RE.
Damn you guys! You made me try it and eventually purchase it... :oops:

:D :thumbs_up:

• Information