Reason upgrade updates

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
sooper8

09 May 2018

Hi - I am on Reason 8 and would only update if there was one of those offers/ deals.
How do I get a mail or some kind of reminder for this? I don't want to have to keep checking the web site every week to see if there is an offer
Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks in advance
Everything you love,everything meaningful with depth & history,all passionate authentic experiences will be appropriated,mishandled,watered down,cheapened, repackaged,marketed & sold to the people you hate

Loque

09 May 2018

https://www.propellerheads.se/user/edit

Check the "Newsletter" at bottom
Reason12, Win10

sooper8

21 May 2018

Loque wrote:
09 May 2018
https://www.propellerheads.se/user/edit

Check the "Newsletter" at bottom
Many thanks!
Everything you love,everything meaningful with depth & history,all passionate authentic experiences will be appropriated,mishandled,watered down,cheapened, repackaged,marketed & sold to the people you hate

EnochLight

21 May 2018

sooper8 wrote:
09 May 2018
Hi - I am on Reason 8 and would only update if there was one of those offers/ deals.
How do I get a mail or some kind of reminder for this? I don't want to have to keep checking the web site every week to see if there is an offer
Any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks in advance
There are no paid updates planned for 2018 (check their blog), so any updates that come out will likely be free maintenance updates or minor feature additions for 10.x. You should probably start checking back around Black Friday for any deals on the current upgrade though (the week ending November 23). Not sure if those sort of deals get sent out in the newsletters reliably.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EdGrip

22 May 2018

Quite a few of us upgraded to 9 because (at least here in the UK) Amazon randomly started selling boxed upgrades for £50 one day.
Naturally, we've been keeping an eye on Amazon to see if it happens again - it's worth having a price checker on the go watching the whole Internet for Reason upgrades.

madmacman

22 May 2018

EdGrip wrote:
22 May 2018
Quite a few of us upgraded to 9 because (at least here in the UK) Amazon randomly started selling boxed upgrades for £50 one day.
Naturally, we've been keeping an eye on Amazon to see if it happens again - it's worth having a price checker on the go watching the whole Internet for Reason upgrades.
I don't have an automated tracker, but I'm constantly watching the "usual suspects" for sales. Regarding R10: except for the Props offer by the end of last year ($99 iirc) no sales have happened so far (at least not in Germany).

sooper8

17 Aug 2018

I was hanging on for some kind of deal and then just went for the update at £109 online from Propellerheads.

After I installed and then found this thread again I looked on Amazon and a boxed version is £89 +£6 postage...Seems like a strange pricing policy? (I didn't even think to check Amazon for it)

Kicking myself for wasting £14, but at the same time, I am off work and couldn't wait for it to be delivered (it wasn't a Prime item)

Loque

17 Aug 2018

sooper8 wrote:
17 Aug 2018
I was hanging on for some kind of deal and then just went for the update at £109 online from Propellerheads.

After I installed and then found this thread again I looked on Amazon and a boxed version is £89 +£6 postage...Seems like a strange pricing policy? (I didn't even think to check Amazon for it)

Kicking myself for wasting £14, but at the same time, I am off work and couldn't wait for it to be delivered (it wasn't a Prime item)
Relax...Lesson learned...I got to learn the "good" shops in the past too...prices i.g. may varie from ultra cheap to slap_my_face_please... And ofc, sometimes you just need luck and the right timing.
Reason12, Win10

flightONE

17 Aug 2018

check out jrrshop.com blowouts section i got the upgrade for 84 bucks when it was going for 129 at prop shop. Right now it's going for $107 it's not a huge discount but it helps i guess

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

17 Aug 2018

flightONE wrote:
17 Aug 2018
check out jrrshop.com blowouts section i got the upgrade for 84 bucks when it was going for 129 at prop shop. Right now it's going for $107 it's not a huge discount but it helps i guess
but was that $107 added to the cart? (as the show price is higher than the cart price. )

I picked my upgrade from the JRRshop (£65), also picked up Reason Essentials and the mega Upgrade deal to Reason 10 for total of £120. So the JRRshop is well worth keeping an eye on, especially for Brits...

flightONE

17 Aug 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
17 Aug 2018
flightONE wrote:
17 Aug 2018
but was that $107 added to the cart? (as the show price is higher than the cart price. )

I picked my upgrade from the JRRshop (£65), also picked up Reason Essentials and the mega Upgrade deal to Reason 10 for total of £120. So the JRRshop is well worth keeping an eye on, especially for Brits...
It's the blowout price (signed in and added to the cart) but it's the "everyday" discounted price. when Reason is discounted at prop shop jrr adds a discount on top of the sale price so you can get crazy good deals like the one you mentioned

craven

18 Aug 2018

flightONE wrote:
17 Aug 2018

It's the blowout price (signed in and added to the cart) but it's the "everyday" discounted price. when Reason is discounted at prop shop jrr adds a discount on top of the sale price so you can get crazy good deals like the one you mentioned

you save even more at JRR when using the code GROUP at checkout.
:ugeek:

EnochLight

18 Aug 2018

craven wrote:
18 Aug 2018
flightONE wrote:
17 Aug 2018

you save even more at JRR when using the code GROUP at checkout.
Yep, that works for the full version upgrade. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for the upgrade from Lite/Intro:

:cry:

fail.JPG
fail.JPG (80.21 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

craven

18 Aug 2018

sorry to hear, Enoch
:ugeek:

• Information