Quick question n selling & buying

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Palmeira

12 Apr 2018

HI all, can someone tell me if I'm right in thinking that if I have Reason 9.5 and buy a full version of 10 (not an upgrade), I can register this in my account and will be able to use all my RE's with it and can then sell my Reason 9.5?

Thanks

Aiden

Wickline

12 Apr 2018

Palmeira wrote:HI all, can someone tell me if I'm right in thinking that if I have Reason 9.5 and buy a full version of 10 (not an upgrade), I can register this in my account and will be able to use all my RE's with it and can then sell my Reason 9.5?

Thanks

Aiden
Yes that is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

kinkujin

13 Apr 2018

OK, here's one ... I have a full version of Reason (3.0) and I bought an upgrade of version 10 for one machine (macbook pro, 2012)...so if I buy an upgrade for version 7, for another machine (older, slower) , i'll be legal and ok to register, right? Thanks.

-kinkujin

pushedbutton

13 Apr 2018

If you can find an upgrade to version 7 there's no problem with you upgrading that to version 10 after, not sure how it would work the other way round though.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

kinkujin

13 Apr 2018

OK Thanks. I sent the question to Propellerhead support.
-kinkujin

eusti

13 Apr 2018

kinkujin wrote:
13 Apr 2018
OK, here's one ... I have a full version of Reason (3.0) and I bought an upgrade of version 10 for one machine (macbook pro, 2012)...so if I buy an upgrade for version 7, for another machine (older, slower) , i'll be legal and ok to register, right? Thanks.

-kinkujin
Do you want to run both Reason 10 and Reason 7 at the same time? Then I think you'd need to have two full versions that you then upgrade to the version you want to use...

D.

kinkujin

18 Apr 2018

Prop support set me straight on this. I'll have to acquire a new full license to do what I want. I ended up finding a Balance with Essentials and ver 6 upgrade. So, I'm good to go now. More than I wanted to spend but I can now use my old MacPro and my newer MacBook with Reason.

Logic didn't stick for me. Cubase didn't either. Reason just gels. So pleased to have finally found my platform (along with Synapse Orion!!). Thanks.

-kinkujin

• Information