Slow Interface...

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
dtrain

04 Apr 2018

Hello all, I installed Reason 10 when it came out, and since then the interface has been painfully slow. I'm not having latency issues or DSP issues, that's all fine and snappy. The problem is when I click around in the interface (buttons, sliders, window resizing, etc.), it literally takes a half a second or longer to respond. This is on fresh launch and with a totally empty song. For instance, I launch Reason and my default song is empty... when I click the master compressor "on" button, it takes time to actually be "clicked". I took a video with my phone to see how long the lag is and it's 600-700 milliseconds, which is pretty non-responsive for a software interface. None of my other apps are having this issue (Logic, Adobe CC, etc.).

Any ideas? :cry:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

05 Apr 2018

You're not running a logging version by mistake (but that did also effect the DSP which you don't have).

Have you tried running it without a network connection?

Is this Windows or Mac ?

Raveshaper

05 Apr 2018

If this is Mac, you need to control click (right click) the app in the dock and choose "run in low resolution". Yeah: Reason requires that you run it in outdated mode. Funny huh.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

• Information