Offline licence update problem

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Re8et
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2018

I had a little problem yesterday, I took my laptop out for playing, but when starting reason, it asked to update licences, I had no connection, and I could not start reason with RE's. So I went to a wifi spot, made all the updates, problem solved.

So I asked myself, when it will be next time, that I get out and it refuses to start RE's again? What is the lapse time between update licence check?
The I noticed that I have different install updates dates on many, all spread out. So I thought if this might mean that every time one of these's reach - I don't know - one month since last update licence write, it will pop up, diminishing the interval b/w updates checkes.

So, I know I need regular licence updates, but on the authorized laptop, sometime you do an update the day before you know you need it where there it won't be a connection, but can't say if this licence warning will pop up just when you made it to the spot. Sometime I could get a data connection but that is not always possible. How do I know I am licence okay for a week or a month, before it asks again???

Big problem.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

06 Apr 2018

I have noticed that you get a lot more licencing updates if you run Beta or Trial products.

If your PC is authorized you should be able to by pass the update license and have all your paid RE's available (the beta and Trial won't be available).

The other thing which I don't have knowledge of is the subscription, I think you need to be connected for this ??

Adabler
Competition Winner

06 Apr 2018

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
06 Apr 2018
The other thing which I don't have knowledge of is the subscription, I think you need to be connected for this ??
I can confirm that subscriptions are online only. It does not say so at log in, they only refer to trial versions, but I do not have any REs on trial.

Sauce:
Subscribed Rack Extensions are online only and cannot be written to a computer or Ignition Key.
https://www.propellerheads.se/support/s ... ills-shop/
:reason: 12, Win10

• Information