Propellerhead Login error 'Your Products' shortcut.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Namyo85

23 Mar 2018

The 'Your Products...' link in Reasons help menu takes me to sign up page and not a log in page, also sign up details remain on that page which could be a security risk. Please don't advise to delete history, cookies etc, that isn't the issue.
Note the javascript message: ["auth_password_good"not found].
Screenshot-2018-3-23 Propellerhead.png
Screenshot-2018-3-23 Propellerhead.png (51.37 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
The page that should appear when I click on the menu item is this:
Screenshot-2018-3-23 Propellerhead(1).png
Screenshot-2018-3-23 Propellerhead(1).png (33.91 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
This problem could be something to do with the URL as when I copy and paste it the / is %2F suggesting it isn't encoded properly or something like that.
https://www.propellerheads.se/account/l ... roducts%2F

There also continues to be no way to remove 3 instances of the same plug in which I don't use on the vst plugins page. I've reported this a long time ago but nothings changed. It can't be that much work for a web designer to edit a few lines of code.
Why aren't these problems being fixed? :(

Loque

23 Mar 2018

Firefox?

Somehow PH could never got it managed to get me on the log-in page when i try to log-in if i use Firefox. Works fine in Chrome.
Reason12, Win10

Namyo85

23 Mar 2018

It could be a Firefox issue, but surely the code behind the pages could be edited to work with Firefox?

Soeno

23 Mar 2018

no errors here with firefox

Namyo85

25 Mar 2018

Soeno wrote:
23 Mar 2018
Pointless reply unless you can you elaborate and perhaps provide a solution?

ravisoni

25 Mar 2018

Namyo85 wrote:
25 Mar 2018
Soeno wrote:
23 Mar 2018
Pointless reply unless you can you elaborate and perhaps provide a solution?
I don't think it's a pointless reply. He/she is affirming that the problem doesn't seem to stem from an erroneous code as you/others may be asserting (and to get better replies, you're better off contacting props directly anyway). That's the limit to what he/she can help.

As to your problem: if you are now using a new browser (or recently cleared your cache/cookies), the sign-up screen is the one that will show. Log in. Then log out. You should see the log-in screen as opposed to the sign-up screen then on out. Unless you clear cache/cookies. Replicated this on FF, Edge and IE.
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

Namyo85

31 Mar 2018

ravisoni wrote:
25 Mar 2018

I don't think it's a pointless reply. He/she is affirming that the problem doesn't seem to stem from an erroneous code as you/others may be asserting (and to get better replies, you're better off contacting props directly anyway). That's the limit to what he/she can help.

As to your problem: if you are now using a new browser (or recently cleared your cache/cookies), the sign-up screen is the one that will show. Log in. Then log out. You should see the log-in screen as opposed to the sign-up screen then on out. Unless you clear cache/cookies. Replicated this on FF, Edge and IE.
It's pointless as it didn't include anything similar to what you have written about stemming from erroneous code. I don't mean to have a go but it's no help, it's like saying I've got a car but it won't start and then someone saying 'mine starts fine' and not offering any solution such as 'check your starter motor'. I've contacted Props about this issue once but nothing.

That's right, if you sign out and don't delete cache then sign in, it's the log in screen. That isn't a fix though, other websites don't do that.

Namyo85

25 Oct 2018

I wish they would fix this error, getting really annoyed with it now.

Magnus

26 Oct 2018

Can't you just tick the box to "Stay logged in" and then you won't get the sign-in page again when you don't want it?

geronimo

27 Oct 2018

Still not solved, this problem of update and Download !

Namyo85

30 Oct 2018

Magnus wrote:
26 Oct 2018
Can't you just tick the box to "Stay logged in" and then you won't get the sign-in page again when you don't want it?
That only works per session, i.e. if I log out but don't shut down Firefox. If I close Firefox and shut the computer down and log in the next day for example, the issue is there.

Namyo85

30 Oct 2018

Apologies to Soeno b.t.w. I was a bit frustrated at the time.

• Information