Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

31 Mar 2018

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
31 Mar 2018
Sorry! False alarm.
Thank God (of Rainbows)! :)
I just wanted to start checking the table of Attack values one by one in the code... saved me a couple of hours!

Andras
Andras
----------------
I am the voice of PinkNoise

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

Wickline

31 Mar 2018

AndrasHaasz wrote:
TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
31 Mar 2018
Sorry! False alarm.
Thank God (of Rainbows)! :)
I just wanted to start checking the table of Attack values one by one in the code... saved me a couple of hours!

Andras
Well I mean at least there wouldn’t have been any risk of you being bored today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

drsix

01 Apr 2018

My little entry for The Luna Song Challenge: https://allihoopa.com/s/DZnz9vaf

Just Luna presets,except reason kong drums.

moneykube

01 Apr 2018

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
01 Apr 2018
My entry. Good luck everyone!

very nice :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

plasticfractal

01 Apr 2018

Here is my entry. All sounds generated by the Luna.

luna demo

modecca

02 Apr 2018

🔗💥

Wickline

02 Apr 2018

Here's my entry. Just finished it all today. The drums are Kong/Redrum and the vocals are myself.
Under Fire

ravisoni

02 Apr 2018

Here's my entry:
This was SO MUCH FUN! Some of the in-built patches are really unique. Thanks for allowing us to compete with this challenge!
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

saidnelson

02 Apr 2018

Here is my entry!!! :P :P :P

Despondo
Competition Winner

02 Apr 2018

Here's my entry into the competition. I was waiting for a friend to do a guitar solo, but time ran out. ;) I hope you enjoy listening.

Last edited by Despondo on 02 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

MikeMcKew

02 Apr 2018

Can't wait to listen to all these! There's still time to enter folks - about 9.5 hours by my count. It's crunch time!

FLVZ

02 Apr 2018

Here's my entry:

PS, it would be great to have a timer (countdown) linked to the original post since we don't have the submission form anymore. This way people can check in to see how long is left...
Last edited by FLVZ on 02 Apr 2018, edited 1 time in total.

FLVZ

02 Apr 2018

Wickline wrote:
02 Apr 2018
Here's my entry. Just finished it all today. The drums are Kong/Redrum and the vocals are myself.
Under Fire
Nice work dude, didn't know you had this kinda sound in you!

dberndt7
Competition Winner

02 Apr 2018

Here's my entry!

Luna used for all synths and also for percussion claps and 'toms' (on the chorus not in the intro).. I also recorded vocals and sequenced drums. It was a lot of fun! Started with a simple idea and kept taking it further. It turned into an "extended dance mix", which just felt like the right way to go at the time. 80s synth pop??

WongoTheSane

02 Apr 2018

Flavolous wrote:
02 Apr 2018
PS, it would be great to have a timer (countdown) linked to the original post since we don't have the submission form anymore. This way people can check in to see how long is left...
Excellent idea!

2 hours left!

FLVZ

02 Apr 2018

Had to re-upload my entry, but the link is still working. There were rendering issues which changed a lot of the behaviours in the stereo space. And the high frequencies sounded like shit!

WongoTheSane

02 Apr 2018

The challenge is closed! Any song submitted past this point will NOT participate in the competition.

ravisoni

02 Apr 2018

Flavolous wrote:
02 Apr 2018
Had to re-upload my entry, but the link is still working. There were rendering issues which changed a lot of the behaviours in the stereo space. And the high frequencies sounded like shit!
Dude! Something on the same note happened to me. Was mixing at 10/100 volume late at night, and didn't realize some of the "bounce in place" things got messed up as it truncated at the end of the midi clip when bounced. Most of the trailing echoes/reverb gone, leaving two abrupt transitions. Too late to fix now. Gah!
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

Wickline

02 Apr 2018

Flavolous wrote:
Wickline wrote:
02 Apr 2018
Under Fire
Nice work dude, didn't know you had this kinda sound in you!
Thanks bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLVZ

03 Apr 2018

ravisoni wrote:
02 Apr 2018
Flavolous wrote:
02 Apr 2018
Dude! Something on the same note happened to me. Was mixing at 10/100 volume late at night, and didn't realize some of the "bounce in place" things got messed up as it truncated at the end of the midi clip when bounced. Most of the trailing echoes/reverb gone, leaving two abrupt transitions. Too late to fix now. Gah!
I exported in 44.1 instead of 48 and that seemed to keep the mixdown consistent with the session sound. Maybe that might work for you ?

eusti

03 Apr 2018

I just saw the price for Luna being back at $ 79.00. I thought the usual deal is to wait until the results for the challenge are out to make sure the people who didn't win can still pick it up for the sale price...

D.

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

05 Apr 2018

eusti wrote:
03 Apr 2018
I just saw the price for Luna being back at $ 79.00. I thought the usual deal is to wait until the results for the challenge are out to make sure the people who didn't win can still pick it up for the sale price...

D.
Hmm... I didn't think it over, you might be right. So I extended the discounted period up to 10 April.

Andras
Andras
----------------
I am the voice of PinkNoise

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

PortendingHonor

06 Apr 2018

Just a thought if Luna gets an update/it being possible without a complete rewrite. Make the FX bar modular. During the competition I would have also used Luna as the Reverb and Delay for the whole track, but it's all built into the unit. If ever you can find a semi-easy way of un-entangling the fx from the synth itself, those are some nice FX!

• Information