Reason 10 upgrade to full version for only $99

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
BRIGGS

06 Mar 2018

EnochLight wrote:
06 Mar 2018
BRIGGS wrote:
06 Mar 2018
Thanks!!! I'm going crazy with all the new devices. Best $99 I've ever spent! And, as far as workflow goes, it's changed my life. Long live Propellerhead! :thumbs_up:
Nice! What DAW were you using beforehand?
R9.5 Essentials.

Essentials doesn't have the players. Players changed everything for me...more music, less mousing!!! I don't have to write every note now. I can just modify player generated midi clips.
r11s

prefab sprout

24 Jan 2020

Hi, folks!

Do you think it's possible to expect the Reason 11 upgrade to full version for only $99 ?

Any news, pro & cons?

EnochLight

24 Jan 2020

prefab sprout wrote:
24 Jan 2020
Hi, folks!

Do you think it's possible to expect the Reason 11 upgrade to full version for only $99 ?

Any news, pro & cons?
I mean... there's always a possibility, though that usually only happens around major (Western civilization) holidays. You could always hold out until spring or summer this year to see if it happens, or this fall/winter, but then you're that much closer to a possible 12 release, and then it would be smarter to just pick that up for the regular upgrade price for $30 USD more.

The bottom line: is it really worth holding out for a measly $30 discount and do without all of the additional stuff that you get in 11 coming from the current version you're on? Do you need/want any of the features in 11? Do you use Reason standalone or do you really want it as a plugin in any other DAW that handles VST3/AU?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information