Cant install Reason 2.5 on Windows 10 HELP!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Orthus Media

18 Feb 2018

I am trying to install reason 2.5 onto windows 10, and then install the upgrade to reason 4. It installed, but when I click the Reason icon, it does nothing. Are there any drivers to fix this, or is it even possible to run 2.5 on windows 10?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

18 Feb 2018

Could tried the compatibility mode, right click the Reason icon, properties and set it to, I would try XP service pack3 to start with.

Also did you install Reason 2.5 and then try testing it?
Have you tried to upgrade to 4? (even if 2.5 is not working)

PoohBear

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Music made with Reason
(Electronic) Poly Madness
(Electronic) Solar Dance
(Electronic) Into The Night
(Upbeat) The Players Took Me There Made in Reason 9 with heavy use of the players
(Electronic) 5 Steps (Video added) Updated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EnochLight

18 Feb 2018

I installed Reason 1.0 just fine on Windows 10. I forgot what a pain in the rear CD-ROM "copy protection" was lol! Fun fact: it launches almost instantaneously. I miss those days. :D :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information