Voice patch

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
aamos_11

06 Jan 2018

Hey there... I want to record my voice..I have i mic plugged in...is there a patch for my mic. Combinator perhaps that stereos the voice and withe nice effects....thanks for the tips

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Lenovo P2a42 met Tapatalk

WongoTheSane

06 Jan 2018

In the Browser, open Factory Sounds, then "All Effect Patches": you'll find all factory effects there, the ones you'll most probably be interested in for voice are Delay, Dynamics, EQ & Filtering, Modulation, Pitch Processing, Reverb, Vocoder and Voice Synth. The rest may be useful too if you're looking for creative FX (like choppers, repeaters, etc).

aamos_11

12 Jan 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:In the Browser, open Factory Sounds, then "All Effect Patches": you'll find all factory effects there, the ones you'll most probably be interested in for voice are Delay, Dynamics, EQ & Filtering, Modulation, Pitch Processing, Reverb, Vocoder and Voice Synth. The rest may be useful too if you're looking for creative FX (like choppers, repeaters, etc).
Thankssssss

aamos_11

13 Jan 2018

Ok ... That is perfect.but. Im trying to create a audio channel for my microphone..it is plugged in into my presonus audio box. Channel 1.....i really want to make it a stereo ,so that when i sing it is on two different channels...how do i do that.....

WongoTheSane

13 Jan 2018

aamos_11 wrote:
13 Jan 2018
Ok ... That is perfect.but. Im trying to create a audio channel for my microphone..it is plugged in into my presonus audio box. Channel 1.....i really want to make it a stereo ,so that when i sing it is on two different channels...how do i do that.....
Is your microphone stereo? Usually, vocal mics are mono. If it's stereo, simply select "Stereo Input" in the "In" menu of your audio track:

stereo.JPG
stereo.JPG (18.51 KiB) Viewed 455 times

If the mic is mono, record your vocals as mono; then, to convert them to stereo, right-click on the clip and select "Bounce in place". This will create a second track with a stereo version of your mono recording. You can then delete your original track (or keep it around for reference).

aamos_11

13 Jan 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:
aamos_11 wrote:
13 Jan 2018
Is your microphone stereo? Usually, vocal mics are mono. If it's stereo, simply select "Stereo Input" in the "In" menu of your audio track:

stereo.JPG

If the mic is mono, record your vocals as mono; then, to convert them to stereo, right-click on the clip and select "Bounce in place". This will create a second track with a stereo version of your mono recording. You can then delete your original track (or keep it around for reference).
Ok.. gonna try that...

• Information