ReasonTalk releases

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
fotizimo

05 Jan 2018

Hey all,

I am hoping this isn't being posted to the wrong section, but was listening to some of the recent track releases, and it got me thinking, what would the communities response be to a ReasonTalk user profile section, showing the various releases the artists have put out, and where to go buy their tracks.

There is some incredible talent around this place, but I find it sort of hard to go tracking down everyone's releases by individual threads around the place, plus there is some great tracks only released as part of competitions and not posted in the music threads.

I wonder if it might be a good idea to put a section under the Reason Music section that people can create their ReasonTalk profile and link their various recordings and where to buy them?
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

AttenuationHz

10 Jan 2018

Compilation album would be great or a series of them too. Already have the first volume Winter songs!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

ProfessaKaos

10 Jan 2018

fotizimo wrote:
05 Jan 2018
Hey all,

I am hoping this isn't being posted to the wrong section, but was listening to some of the recent track releases, and it got me thinking, what would the communities response be to a ReasonTalk user profile section, showing the various releases the artists have put out, and where to go buy their tracks.

There is some incredible talent around this place, but I find it sort of hard to go tracking down everyone's releases by individual threads around the place, plus there is some great tracks only released as part of competitions and not posted in the music threads.

I wonder if it might be a good idea to put a section under the Reason Music section that people can create their ReasonTalk profile and link their various recordings and where to buy them?
I think that is a great idea.
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

dvdrtldg

11 Jan 2018

Sounds good to me

Kenni
Site Admin

11 Jan 2018

That's not a bad idea at all - A sort of registry where the users can update their discography.

I'll add that to the pile of ideas and we'll iterate over it when we have to plan and prioritize coming projects!
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

demt

11 Jan 2018

With video option would be nice!
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

AttenuationHz

11 Jan 2018

Check this out.

Kind of borrowing on the idea of the VCVrack compilation. Makes sense to have it be a monthly or two month thing, everyone submitting, does so at their own pace you don't have to submit a track but only 1 release per volume per user. You could submit 2 tracks in between volumes next release you have the other track done. Also some mastering on the submissions could be done just to get the levels of tracks right across the album if there is any volunteers. A soundcloud user would have to be set up RTSound or something or Bandcamp or both!

Some nice sounding stuff on that album worth a listen anyway!
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

full-of-life

11 Jan 2018

R10 msi gt72 windows10 abluesky mediadesk 2.1 CME WaveIdea Bitstream 3X/Xkey37 4filegate YT ▢▢ allihoopa

• Information