WAV File into a sampler?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
CardCheat

05 Jan 2018

Hello...

I've just bought Reason 10 and have downloaded some WAV samples from a samples pack.

I can double click the sample and it goes straight into the sequencer but I'm unable to get into the NN-XT or NN-19.

Is there a way to do this?

Secondly, is there a need to do this? What do other people do? Do you just have the sample in the sequencer without it being in one of the samplers or loop players?

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gorgon

05 Jan 2018

CardCheat wrote:
05 Jan 2018
Hello...

I've just bought Reason 10 and have downloaded some WAV samples from a samples pack.

I can double click the sample and it goes straight into the sequencer but I'm unable to get into the NN-XT or NN-19.

Is there a way to do this?

Secondly, is there a need to do this? What do other people do? Do you just have the sample in the sequencer without it being in one of the samplers or loop players?

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
You can drag it onto the sampler. Or you could start reading the manual and find way more tricks.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

CardCheat

05 Jan 2018

Thanks Gorgon.

I was having trouble dragging it but I think I've sorted that out.

I should definitely read the manual though! Some bedtime reading I think. :D

Gorgon

05 Jan 2018

CardCheat wrote:
05 Jan 2018
Thanks Gorgon.

I was having trouble dragging it but I think I've sorted that out.

I should definitely read the manual though! Some bedtime reading I think. :D
Excellent idea :)
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit."

• Information