New here...

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
#JAMAL4EVER

20 Dec 2017

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm an aspiring songwriter/singer/producer that has been using Reason for over 10 years now. How long have you been using Reason?

EnochLight

20 Dec 2017

#JAMAL4EVER wrote:
20 Dec 2017
Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm an aspiring songwriter/singer/producer that has been using Reason for over 10 years now. How long have you been using Reason?
Welcome. If you've been a Reasoner for 10 years, surely you must have hung out over at the PUF at some point in the past? What took you so long to come over here? :)

I've been using since 2000, so that's... 17 years? UGH. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What version are you on?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

#JAMAL4EVER

02 Jan 2018

Hi, I never knew I received a response. This is the first time I've used a forum for Reason or anything like that. I started following ReasonTalk on facebook and then I saw that they had a winter song contest which I entered. That's how I found out about this. I wish I knew way before now!

Psuper

02 Jan 2018

Welcome Jamal, this is pretty much the only forum for Reason users anymore. Props ruined their forums and closed them, reasonstation was awesome but closed. Small active community here, been using Reason since V3 and happily sit at V9.5.
Reason needs to DAW.viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504985

joeyluck

02 Jan 2018

#JAMAL4EVER wrote:
02 Jan 2018
Hi, I never knew I received a response. This is the first time I've used a forum for Reason or anything like that. I started following ReasonTalk on facebook and then I saw that they had a winter song contest which I entered. That's how I found out about this. I wish I knew way before now!
Cool. I've been using Reason since version 1, but didn't join the Propellerhead User Forum until I purchased Reason 5/Record. That forum no longer exists, thus why ReasonTalk was created (3 years ago this month).

Our Facebook page was created after and mostly to bring members from Facebook to the forum. Maybe we need to do a better job of linking to the forum with our posts :)

Happy to have you here!

syncanonymous

02 Jan 2018

hey Jamal,
10 years sounds like a commitment ;-P

I been using Reason since version one...I was using Rebirth before that. I don’t upgrade as often as everyone else...my upgrade path was 2.5, 4 and 8...I suppose 16 is when I’ll next update ;-)

I spent a little time on PUF back in the days before Ed4Edit showed up there...I received some darn good advice, too
RSN 10.4d4_9878_RME UFX+_Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz__Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4-3000
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370__Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX__Samsung 960 PRO/ M.2-2280 NVME SSD
:reason: :re: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :rebirth: :refill:

wils

03 Jan 2018

Dabbled a little bit with Reason 5 but fell away from it like a jelly coming away from a wall years and years ago, came back to Reason 10. It represents probably the best balance of usability, performance, results and cost I could get my hands on.

wireless

03 Jan 2018

Psuper wrote:
02 Jan 2018
Welcome Jamal, this is pretty much the only forum for Reason users anymore. Props ruined their forums and closed them, reasonstation was awesome but closed. Small active community here, been using Reason since V3 and happily sit at V9.5.
Hi jamal4ever,
Welcome, and I expect you will find this forum to be a rich and helpful resource.
However, it's NOT the only resource, and I'd like to give a special shout out to Hydlide over at Reasonexperts:- https://www.reasonexperts.com/
Especially for anyone interested in creative ideas, techniques, processes and workflow then I'm sure you'll be astonished at the depth of what you will find there.

Enjoy....

• Information