Spam from PH

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Psuper

04 Jan 2018

Zac wrote:
04 Jan 2018
EnochLight wrote:
01 Jan 2018

:roll:

Meh - fundamentally disagreeing with someone and presenting your discussion points while remaining respectful is far from trolling. But please, continue!
It's just masturbation by you and psuper. And me for pointing out the avatar similarities... i could have just chuckled to myself but no i had to share my observation. Ego. You two please continue .. no one ever gets persuaded. Jerk it out.
You should have chosen to chuckle to yourself.

By unreasonable and unprovoked trolling here you showed your true colors, proved your lack of comprehension or respect for people in this forum, and once again added nothing to a conversation.
Last edited by Psuper on 04 Jan 2018, edited 1 time in total.
Reason needs to DAW.viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7504985

Zac

04 Jan 2018

Psuper wrote:
04 Jan 2018
Zac wrote:
04 Jan 2018

It's just masturbation by you and psuper. And me for pointing out the avatar similarities... i could have just chuckled to myself but no i had to share my observation. Ego. You two please continue .. no one ever gets persuaded. Jerk it out.
]

You should have chosen to chuckle to yourself. By unreasonable and unprovoked trolling here you showed your true colors, proved your lack of comprehension or respect for people in this forum, and once again added nothing to a conversation.
I am attractive but it ends here for me. Flattered.

EnochLight

04 Jan 2018

Zac wrote:
04 Jan 2018
:roll:
Psuper wrote:
04 Jan 2018
You should have chosen to chuckle to yourself.

By unreasonable and unprovoked trolling here you showed your true colors, proved your lack of comprehension or respect for people in this forum, and once again added nothing to a conversation.
We most certainly agree on this. ;)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

antic604

04 Jan 2018

If they come back to this kind of advertising:

then I'd welcome a new e-mail every day :D

Perimix

10 Dec 2018

Hello people of the reason! I'm happy to be part of your community and so hello everyone! :reason: :reason: :reason: :essentials: :adapted: :essentials: :reason: :reason: :reason: :mrgreen: [rackextension][/rackextension]

craven

11 Dec 2018

Perimix wrote:
10 Dec 2018
Hello people of the reason! I'm happy to be part of your community and so hello everyone! :reason: :reason: :reason: :essentials: :adapted: :essentials: :reason: :reason: :reason: :mrgreen: [rackextension][/rackextension]
welcome to reason talk - funny thread you chose for your introduction. :)
:ugeek:

• Information