rsTouch: codec update available

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Delora Software

13 Dec 2017

Today we released a new version of the rsTouch codex, version 2.9.1. This version fixes a bug in the 2.9.0 codec that "shipped" with rsTouch 2.9.0. The bug affected the Europa and Grain FLT/AMP panel for both devices. We are very grateful that one of our users spotted it and reported it a few days ago.

The most recent rsTouch support files are always available at:
http://www.delora.com/distribution/rsto ... _codec.php
Download the installer to your Mac or PC, quit Reason (if it is running), then run the installer.

Historically we have rarely updated the codec files independently of the rsTouch app. However it does happen. I will use this thread to announce codec updates that occur separately from general app updates. I would suggest subscribing to this thread to stay informed, or subscribe to our "low noise" Twitter account (see signature below) that we use for important announcements, like app and codec updates ;)

Note that we do not conduct support over Twitter. Use the in-app support email facility, the contact page on the website, or just email directly to our support email (support AT delora.com) if you have questions or require support.
Doug

Douglas Kraul
Delora Software
Developer of rsTouch Pro for Reason, and rsRemote for Reason

Mmj85

29 Dec 2017

Guilty as charged 😏

Glad to have helped you guys on this very very useful app. Thank you again for your quick fix 😊 hope to see more RE device integration in the near future.

PS: Everyone with the App, update soon and to those who have an iPad with Reason what are you guys and gals waiting for? Get this App ASAP you won’t regret it, you can thank me later 😊

EnochLight

29 Dec 2017

Delora Software wrote:
13 Dec 2017
Today we released a new version of the rsTouch codex, version 2.9.1. This version fixes a bug in the 2.9.0 codec that "shipped" with rsTouch 2.9.0. The bug affected the Europa and Grain FLT/AMP panel for both devices. We are very grateful that one of our users spotted it and reported it a few days ago.

The most recent rsTouch support files are always available at:
http://www.delora.com/distribution/rsto ... _codec.php
Download the installer to your Mac or PC, quit Reason (if it is running), then run the installer.

Historically we have rarely updated the codec files independently of the rsTouch app. However it does happen. I will use this thread to announce codec updates that occur separately from general app updates. I would suggest subscribing to this thread to stay informed, or subscribe to our "low noise" Twitter account (see signature below) that we use for important announcements, like app and codec updates ;)

Note that we do not conduct support over Twitter. Use the in-app support email facility, the contact page on the website, or just email directly to our support email (support AT delora.com) if you have questions or require support.
Thanks Doug! I swear, rsTouch is one of the few apps that makes me want to keep upgrading to a next-gen iPad. It works OK on my first-gen Retina, but my battery is starting to show its age. As long as you keep supporting/developing rsTouch, Apple is going to have an iPad customer! :)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information