"Transpose" function in Reason 10?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
lovelessdeathscene

12 Dec 2017

Hi friends,

I recently upgraded from Reason 8 to 10, and noticed the absence of the "Transpose" feature in the sequencer - previously, it appeared beside the "Position" and "Length" indicators (if I remember correctly) whenever an audio clip was selected. Now, it can be found in Comp Edit whenever an audio clip/take is selected. I was just wondering if there was anyway to restore it to the sequencer, for ease of use. Thank you.

RandyEspoda

12 Dec 2017

It's in the Tool window (F8)

Pitch section

Edit: you meant audio clips...ok, nevermind :)

Loque

12 Dec 2017

Try pitch edit mode or check out the right top most tool area.
Reason12, Win10

joeyluck

12 Dec 2017

It's still there. But the addition of Pitch Edit has pushed it over. Make your window bigger and you will see it.

I had suggested they indicate this somehow with an arrow (showing the user that they aren't viewing all the tools at the top of the window; that there are more). Or make the tool bar customizable.

lovelessdeathscene

12 Dec 2017

joeyluck wrote:
12 Dec 2017
It's still there. But the addition of Pitch Edit has pushed it over. Make your window bigger and you will see it.

I had suggested they indicate this somehow with an arrow (showing the user that they aren't viewing all the tools at the top of the window; that there are more). Or make the tool bar customizable.
radical, thank you. a customizable tool bar would be very fire.

• Information