Reason 9.5 license for sale

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
lzap

10 Dec 2017

I have almost no use for my Reason 9.5. Offer me price. I wish I had more time for this, but I will invest my time to practice my piano play.
Last edited by lzap on 10 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Oquasec

10 Dec 2017

I feel you. Spent alittle time on the keys myself, learned some scales and chords. If you feel the need to give away your license, I suggest kvr since that is a very good place to be offering stuff.

I wouldn't really suggest giving away any daw unless it's not your main, in which case go ahead. There will be a good few interested in patch design, refill creation and overall workflow management that involves plenty of CV knowledge that would be put to much use.

You might need to actually give away your profile. If you have the boxed version you can do whatever you want but you'll need to basically either transfer the license if that can be done or give away the profile.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Loque

10 Dec 2017

Selling the account is not allowed.
Reason12, Win10

tibah

10 Dec 2017

License transfer is handled via Propellerhead themselves, directly from your user account. All you need are the account details of the new owner, specifically user name and e-mail.

Transferring Rack Extension licenses is not allowed, nor even possible. Same goes for the whole account idea.

lzap

10 Dec 2017

Oh thanks, I will edit my OP then, only license is subject of my offer then, using regular (official) transfer.

prodeuser

10 Feb 2018

Did you sell your 9.5 license yet? I may be interested. :puf_smile:

• Information