Did anyone else receive an email survey about Reason 10 from the Props?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
stephensmattlee

06 Dec 2017

Was a little bit confused (mainly down to the errors and grammar mistakes), but has anyone else received an email linking to a survey to give feedback on Reason 10?
Wasn’t sure if it was legitimate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by stephensmattlee on 06 Dec 2017, edited 1 time in total.

terra32h

06 Dec 2017

Yes, I received it too. I noticed the 'weirdness' of it, as well.

Aosta

06 Dec 2017

I think the two questions only cuts out people giving them a long list of feature requests and bug issues.
Tend the flame

jwd606

06 Dec 2017

What were the two questions?

antic604

06 Dec 2017

Yeah, I got it as well, but it was few weeks ago.

plaamook

06 Dec 2017

Aosta wrote:
06 Dec 2017
I think the two questions only cuts out people giving them a long list of feature requests and bug issues.
Q1 was how likely you are to recommend Reason and Q2 was what you think they need to do to improve things. Pretty open ended really.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

motuscott

06 Dec 2017

I asked for all the workflow enhancements you read about on Reasontalk.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Faastwalker

06 Dec 2017

The subject line through me a little when I read 'Hope you enjoy Reason 9' :-/ My initial thought was that it was spam!

househoppin09

06 Dec 2017

There are places in the R10 manual where they do the same sort of thing, referring to "Reason 9" as the newest version. Really weird, you'd think that surely they'd run a simple search for the phrase "Reason 9" in all their materials to catch those after a new release.

stephensmattlee

06 Dec 2017

Yeh my initial thought was it was spam, pretty sure it’s official though, as odd as it was referring to Reason 9 in the title then 10 in the email itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luxuria

07 Dec 2017

You suckers don't know when you're being baited. Take an unfinished product and slap on a fancy name like X on it. They surely will pay for it. Either the advertising team was also underwhelmed or they didn't get the memo that they were releasing "Reason 10".

moneykube

07 Dec 2017

they likely know my opinion after talking with support... so ... no :lol:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

supersplaron

07 Dec 2017

Just wanted to jump in and say: yes, the email is from us and yes, the subject is wrong and we're looking into fixing it. Sorry about the confusion. We'd appreciate it if you replied to the two questions! :) Thanks.

scratchnsnifff

07 Dec 2017

I’m glad they are doing this, cubase recently and apparently based their new update on user requests (they got curved automation) glad the props are at least asking they probably will compile a list of the most mentioned topics. I essentially said to finalize Europa with sample loading, combinator update Knobs and matrix slots, and my pet peeve of having the automated Knobs appear as listed by the text input to the sequencer. Also said right click<map to combinator would be a handy thing
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

scratchnsnifff

07 Dec 2017

supersplaron wrote:
07 Dec 2017
Just wanted to jump in and say: yes, the email is from us and yes, the subject is wrong and we're looking into fixing it. Sorry about the confusion. We'd appreciate it if you replied to the two questions! :) Thanks.
Glad to see this! I suspect you guys will be getting lots of feedback I am a sucker for the what if’s when it comes to Reason it’s cool to see you guys wondering the same :)
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information