Reason 10's Manage Content Download

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
jmusic

30 Nov 2017

In Reason 10, is there a torrent file available on Propellerheads' website or in my account to download the manage content libraries on a slow internet connection?

Oquasec

01 Dec 2017

yep the torrent file is on props website
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Irelle

01 Dec 2017

Really? Never saw that. Anyway, you can download them anywhere and then put it into your folder. I did this.

jmusic

01 Dec 2017

Is there a torrent file available on Propellerheads' website for this? https://www.propellerheads.se/support/u ... reason-10/

benjified

15 Dec 2018

I'm currently having trouble downloading the Loop Supply content. I get 90-95% done and then it hangs there. I can start downloading something else but there isn't a way to resume the stuck download.

P.S. This is most likely a problem with the wifi here, it happens with streaming too.

OldManZatchmo

17 Mar 2019

Hi all. I'm searching this thread because I purchased Reason 10 yesterday and cannot get the managed content to download. I saw a torrent file for Reason 10, but not the managed content. Has it been taken down? If so, any advice on how to not have my downloads fail?

This has been pretty disappointing after dropping $200 and not getting all the features. I've been waiting to do any tutorials until I have everything setup.

Electric-Metal

17 Mar 2019

OldManZatchmo wrote:
17 Mar 2019
Hi all. I'm searching this thread because I purchased Reason 10 yesterday and cannot get the managed content to download. I saw a torrent file for Reason 10, but not the managed content. Has it been taken down? If so, any advice on how to not have my downloads fail?

This has been pretty disappointing after dropping $200 and not getting all the features. I've been waiting to do any tutorials until I have everything setup.
IIRC you need to download the additional content from within reason.

Menue bar > Window > Manage Content
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Zac

17 Mar 2019

OldManZatchmo wrote:
17 Mar 2019

Unfortunately, from my experience, the props servers struggle at busy periods like this beta phase.

AFAIK all you can do is keep trying. In the past I've set my alarm for 5am to do this when America has gone to bed and Europe isn't up yet.

OldManZatchmo

17 Mar 2019

Oh yeah, the new beta. Not to mention the $100 off sale. Wonderful. At least I know I'll get the content... eventually. Maybe I should set an alarm for 3am Chicago time - when the rest of the U. S. has gone to bed.

• Information