Rack Extension account page down?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
EnochLight

27 Nov 2017

Can anyone access their purchased RE's in your Prop account to do a "Sync All"? I keep getting a 502 error (bad gateway) on two different computers at two different locations. :(
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Trefor

27 Nov 2017

I can't even find that page atm :( I was going to check if I had the latest version of RE Spire installed, went to my account and keep being redirected to the shop for products but can't access my RE list.

Catblack

27 Nov 2017

Yes, am noticing a total slowdown right now too.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

geronimo

27 Nov 2017

Me too, all the same.

EnochLight

27 Nov 2017

ARRRRGHHH... this is irritating:

bad_gateway.jpg
bad_gateway.jpg (97.58 KiB) Viewed 4092 times
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

FlowerSoldier

27 Nov 2017

Probably getting ddos'd by their customers. It's been slow all weekend.

EnochLight

27 Nov 2017

The funny part is, I can go into the PropShop and pull up RE's I know I own, and even delete them from Authorizer and download them again from the PropShop page, as well as install licenses from anything I purchase. It's just our account pages where we can do a 'Sync All" seems busted.

eusti

27 Nov 2017

Had the same issue last night. This morning everything went fine. Sorry! :(

D.

rudiarii

27 Nov 2017

EnochLight wrote:
27 Nov 2017
The funny part is, I can go into the PropShop and pull up RE's I know I own, and even delete them from Authorizer and download them again from the PropShop page, as well as install licenses from anything I purchase. It's just our account pages where we can do a 'Sync All" seems busted.
Bloody irritating......
"dont let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold" Incubus

WongoTheSane

27 Nov 2017

Refreshed about 10 times (10 minutes ago) and finally got the page. It's trickle-down http :)

Galaxy

27 Nov 2017

NOPE! terrible absolutely terrible. Props your shop page loads fine, and you'll take our money just fine. But accessing our accounts to download our REs?!?!? We're fricken locked out. This has gotta change, and I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth. :(

Ostermilk

27 Nov 2017

I managed to update my licenses by deleting a RE from authorizer and then selecting to download it again from the product page.

Before I managed to do that I had to log into Reason as it was saying my BF purchases were configured as trials, once I'd updated my licenses that way everything was fine again.

I haven't been able to access my account product page all day, and still can't.

They're telling me on the main site "We are experiencing heavy traffic to our site today so some pages might take longer to load.". I find it hard to beleive they are THAT busy.

strangers
Competition Winner

27 Nov 2017

I had weird issues yesterday. Was contemplating the Kuassa EQ bundle, threw it in my cart, attempted the check out process and couldn't get to the payment page. The page struggled to load multiple times before I was able to make any progress. I then got to the point where I could choose Paypal or credit/debit, went the Paypal route, signed into Paypal but the page wouldn't load past sign in. After letting it try to do its thing for a few minutes, I refreshed the page and somehow my purchase fully went through without ever having had the chance to review or accept. I was instantly thrown back to the prop shop page where it would show "Download" next to the Kuassa EQ bundle but I wasn't able to even navigate past the shop page to initiate the download.

Gave it a rest and tried accessing my account about an hour or so later. Everything was back to normal operation by then. Odd.

Despondo
Competition Winner

27 Nov 2017

EnochLight wrote:
27 Nov 2017
Thanks for the tip! Was hoping to use some things I purchased a while back but had not synced on my machine. :-)

EnochLight

27 Nov 2017

Despondo wrote:
27 Nov 2017
EnochLight wrote:
27 Nov 2017
Thanks for the tip! Was hoping to use some things I purchased a while back but had not synced on my machine. :-)
Heheh, no worries - glad the workaround - errr - worked! :lol:

WillyOD

27 Nov 2017

WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT AT PROPS WE'RE LOCKED OUT OF REASON I CAN ALREADY SEE THE FUTURE.
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

moalla

28 Nov 2017

EnochLight wrote: ↑
Yesterday

I also tried to update my System but the account download view was corrupted and my attempt at the end produces a blue Screen, after i updated Expanse, the rest worked really slow in ther way that Enoch wrote.

So i hope the admin could tell us what´s happened, in the night of sunday till monday
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

rudiarii

28 Nov 2017

Been trying since early this morning UK time.....site still states "heavy traffic" ..perhaps it's a Ddos.....
"dont let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold" Incubus

EnochLight

28 Nov 2017

Yeah, this is unacceptable. We're at Day 2 so far, and I still can't access my RE product page to "Sync All". What the hell, Props??!!!

EDIT: saw this on their Twitter from about 20 minutes ago: "We are experiencing some issues with our website at the moment and we're working hard on fixing it. Thanks for your patience."

ARRRGHHHH!!!!!!

moalla

28 Nov 2017

So the cracy thing was also, firstly when i started my PC yesterday (after the update one day before), i only could use reason firstly with the stock RE´s but all third part RE´s where not autorized in code meter. And than i also got a blue Screen after windows Login and i had to restart my System, maybe it stands more behind this than a Ddos attack?
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

EnochLight

28 Nov 2017

moalla wrote:
28 Nov 2017
So the cracy thing was also, firstly when i started my PC yesterday (after the update one day before), i only could use reason firstly with the stock RE´s but all third part RE´s where not autorized in code meter. And than i also got a blue Screen after windows Login and i had to restart my System, maybe it stands more behind this than a Ddos attack?
You getting blue screens is completely unrelated to Props website issues. You've got a hardware or software issue on your own machine you need to address!

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

28 Nov 2017

Do we know it's a DDOS? Or is it just a random but more serious than usual system failure?

I ask because PH use Cloudflare, and given the tiresome regularity Cloudflare forces me to enter a Repatcha when accessing any of the dev pages on the PH website (and it's the especially annoying multi-selection grid style of recaptha too, I think I had to do about 8 last week while updating 15 shop pages :roll:, and it's not once per log-in either, oh no, I can be doing a dozen of these per session ), and that is in place to prevent DDOSing. So if it is a DDOS, then it would ably demonstrate what a colossal waste of time Cloudlfare is as, like most DRM, it invariably hurts only legitmate users, and as a preventative measure against criminals it's just a nice expensive snake oil, that we pay for.

But it might not be a DDOS.

Cloudflare <shudders>. I'm having flashbacks. You weren't there, man! You weren't there! The streetsigns! The traffic lights! The Shopfronts! The streetsigns! :o

rudiarii

28 Nov 2017

JiggeryPokery wrote:
28 Nov 2017
Do we know it's a DDOS? Or is it just a random but more serious than usual system failure?

I ask because PH use Cloudflare, and given the tiresome regularity Cloudflare forces me to enter a Repatcha when accessing any of the dev pages on the PH website (and it's the especially annoying multi-selection grid style of recaptha too, I think I had to do about 8 last week while updating 15 shop pages :roll:, and it's not once per log-in either, oh no, I can be doing a dozen of these per session ), and that is in place to prevent DDOSing. So if it is a DDOS, then it would ably demonstrate what a colossal waste of time Cloudlfare is as, like most DRM, it invariably hurts only legitmate users, and as a preventative measure against criminals it's just a nice expensive snake oil, that we pay for.

But it might not be a DDOS.

Cloudflare <shudders>. I'm having flashbacks. You weren't there, man! You weren't there! The streetsigns! The traffic lights! The Shopfronts! The streetsigns! :o
The Cloudflare recaptcha is a nusience to say the least...... :evil:
They should have had a Ddos under control by now.......could be a move to another server but something went wrong and files got lost.... :(

rudiarii

28 Nov 2017

Seems to be up and running as I posted .....

EnochLight

28 Nov 2017

rudiarii wrote:
28 Nov 2017
Seems to be up and running as I posted .....
Confirmed; wahoo!!!!

• Information