No included Remote mapping for Europa & Grain ?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Data_Shrine

27 Nov 2017

Hi,

It seems like there is no included Remote mapping (for my MIDI controller anyway - M-Audio Axiom 2nd Gen) for the new "native" synths. I'm a bit disappointed. Is it like this for all controllers - they didn't map it - or just for the older ones like mine ?

I really love playing and tweaking around almost every single parameter in Subtractor, was looking forward to a bit more controls (on Europa especially).

Can the new synths be Remote mapped ? And is there a template somewhere I can start off with to save myself some precious time ?

Emian

27 Nov 2017

Hi, i have a Nektar Impact LX49, and learned Nektar no longer supported them, since there's now the LX49+...

However, after contacting support at Nektar they sent me the remote map for the Impact LX49+, which I could copy/paste from and now I control Europa, Pangea,....

I'm at work now but can send you the remote-map when I'm home....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn FEVER met Tapatalk

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

RandyEspoda

28 Nov 2017

Don't know if they have it for your model, but you could check this site : http://www.reasonremoter.uk/

They are set out to help Reason users in this department ;)

Data_Shrine

28 Nov 2017

Emian wrote:
27 Nov 2017
Hi, i have a Nektar Impact LX49, and learned Nektar no longer supported them, since there's now the LX49+...

However, after contacting support at Nektar they sent me the remote map for the Impact LX49+, which I could copy/paste from and now I control Europa, Pangea,....

I'm at work now but can send you the remote-map when I'm home....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn FEVER met Tapatalk
That would be great ! I'm sending you my email (PM). Thanks a lot :)

And thank you RandyEspoda for the link. They don't seem to have my model but I will submit, at least it's better to have a starting point for a Remote list than do it all from scratch.

JRJulius

18 Jan 2018

It’s a little annoying that they didn’t include default mapping for generic controllers. It might have something to do with the unique envelope configuration — standard ADSR mapping wouldn’t exactly cut it. But they could have at least given us 74 and 71 right off the bat.

It only takes a few seconds to map and if I don’t like it I could create my own Remote file, I know I know.

• Information