I'll Join the Reason 10 Too Slow Mob lol!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2017

MattiasHG wrote:
22 Nov 2017
Creativemind wrote:
21 Nov 2017
Hi All!

I know my comp isn't very fast but one instance of Redum playing a beat, 1 12 device Combi, Klang (open but not doing anything) and an instance of The Legend and Computer Too Slow To Play Song message with 1 8 bar loop going. Never had issues like this before Reason 10 unless I had like 10 tracks or more going on the same comp.

I have an AMD Athlon 2.81ghz Dual Core 5600+ processor, 5gb RAM.

Also just noticed in Reason 10 demo, no Delay Compensation Button on the Transport. Thought it was on the far right?

Thanks!
There shouldn't be any difference between Reason 9 and Reason 10 if you're using the same settings and devices. Make sure you're running the same settings as you did before: sample rate, buffer size, turn off hyper threading and so on.

If you experience differences between the performance of Reason 9 and Reason 10 using the exact same set-up, please e-mail us. That's not supposed to be the case and we haven't seen any examples of it either where the settings were the same. :)
What about performance difference from 8.3 to 10?
The OP stated he was running 8.3

• Information