rsRemote now supports iPhone X and iOS 11

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Delora Software

15 Nov 2017

Today we released a new version of rsRemote, version 1.1.0. This release supports iOS 11, and takes advantage of the larger iPhone X screen. And yes, like all good iOS developers, we fully embraced the notch ;)

For those of you who may have missed rsRemote when it was released two years ago, it is a iPhone/iPod Touch multi-touch Reason control surface that offers wireless control of essential transport and Main Mixer (SSL) features - perfect for those times when you need to record or playback away from Reason's GUI. It is also designed to work well along side its big brother, rsTouch Pro.

Summary of rsRemote Features & Benefits

Control recording and playback from anywhere in your studio. Step through, mute and solo sequencer tracks or Main Mixer channels. Adjust Reason’s Main Mixer individual channel level, pan and width. Set tempo, precount bars and click audio settings.

In addition to standard transport controls, use the jog strip, loop settings and 5 customizable markers to move around your song. Bar-beat and time-code displays show where you’re at. The “Big Meter” provides visual feedback to monitor audio levels.

rsRemote works with Reason 6.5 or higher (including Reason 10). It supports either "wired" MIDI connections using an iPhone compatible USB MIDI interface, or "wireless" MIDI connections using iOS compatible network MIDI. Reason control surface support files are required and are available free from the Delora website, www.delora.com.

A short introductory video is available here: https://youtu.be/ocZPCUk_EOI. For additional information see http://www.delora.com/delora_products/r ... emote.html
Doug

Douglas Kraul
Delora Software
Developer of rsTouch Pro for Reason, and rsRemote for Reason

EnochLight

15 Nov 2017

Delora Software wrote:
15 Nov 2017
Today we released a new version of rsRemote, version 1.1.0. This release supports iOS 11, and takes advantage of the larger iPhone X screen. And yes, like all good iOS developers, we fully embraced the notch ;)

For those of you who may have missed rsRemote when it was released two years ago, it is a iPhone/iPod Touch multi-touch Reason control surface that offers wireless control of essential transport and Main Mixer (SSL) features - perfect for those times when you need to record or playback away from Reason's GUI. It is also designed to work well along side its big brother, rsTouch Pro.

Summary of rsRemote Features & Benefits

Control recording and playback from anywhere in your studio. Step through, mute and solo sequencer tracks or Main Mixer channels. Adjust Reason’s Main Mixer individual channel level, pan and width. Set tempo, precount bars and click audio settings.

In addition to standard transport controls, use the jog strip, loop settings and 5 customizable markers to move around your song. Bar-beat and time-code displays show where you’re at. The “Big Meter” provides visual feedback to monitor audio levels.

rsRemote works with Reason 6.5 or higher (including Reason 10). It supports either "wired" MIDI connections using an iPhone compatible USB MIDI interface, or "wireless" MIDI connections using iOS compatible network MIDI. Reason control surface support files are required and are available free from the Delora website, www.delora.com.

A short introductory video is available here: https://youtu.be/ocZPCUk_EOI. For additional information see http://www.delora.com/delora_products/r ... emote.html
As an owner of rsTouch, I've long been considering getting this, as my iPad is sometimes not available but my iPhone is always in my pocket. Just bought it! Feature request: please allow a "dark theme" to match Reason's new dark theme setting.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Delora Software

16 Nov 2017

EnochLight wrote:
15 Nov 2017
As an owner of rsTouch, I've long been considering getting this, as my iPad is sometimes not available but my iPhone is always in my pocket. Just bought it! Feature request: please allow a "dark theme" to match Reason's new dark theme setting.
Thanks for becoming a rsRemote user, and for being a long-time rsTouch user! The theme suggestion is something we will consider. I've added it to our feature request list.
Doug

Douglas Kraul
Delora Software
Developer of rsTouch Pro for Reason, and rsRemote for Reason

EnochLight

16 Nov 2017

Delora Software wrote:
16 Nov 2017
EnochLight wrote:
15 Nov 2017
Thanks for becoming a rsRemote user, and for being a long-time rsTouch user! The theme suggestion is something we will consider. I've added it to our feature request list.
Thanks Doug!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information