Reason 10 crashing - please help

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
graeme75

13 Nov 2017

Hi

I like other ms have experienced R10 crashing when using it on Mac (OS High Sierra 10.13 Beta 2) and had no problems before installing this Beta OS (you live and learn), luckily I have a Win 10 machine

Anyway I contacted PH Support who gave me a link to dl a logging version of R10 and the following instructions

After downloading, unzipping and mounting the Reason 10 Troubleshooting Logging disk image (dmg) file on your desktop, drag the entire Reason 10 Troubleshooting Logging folder (not just the Reason app) from the disk image to the Applications folder. Once you've copied it, eject the Reason disk image volume, then launch Reason from the Applications folder instead."

I can download and unzip it, but how do you mount it? Do you just double click the app icon. Doing this prompts me for my Mac password and then I get a fail to install error as can’t verify files.

What doesn’t happen that I was expecting that it would create a volume in Finder that I then eject at the end

Please help as I’m going round in circles

Cheers
Graeme

• Information