Reason 10 beta

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
David

25 Oct 2017

I bought this week reason 9.5.2 with upgrade to 10 from user in KVR sell&buy and i got email from propellerhead here is half of the mail :
"Dear user,

This is an email to inform you that another user requested a license transfer to your account, a transfer that has now been approved and completed.

As always, you can monitor your registered license numbers by logging in to your user account on the Propellerhead website and visiting the "My Registered Products" page. "

and reason is runing but now i am trying to sign up to the beta test for Reason 10 and i get this message:
"Authorization failed
Sorry, in order to join the beta testing you need to own and register a copy of Reason 9 or Reason Essentials 9."

whats wrong?

XysteR

25 Oct 2017

David wrote:
25 Oct 2017
I bought this week reason 9.5.2 with upgrade to 10 from user in KVR sell&buy and i got email from propellerhead here is half of the mail :
"Dear user,

This is an email to inform you that another user requested a license transfer to your account, a transfer that has now been approved and completed.

As always, you can monitor your registered license numbers by logging in to your user account on the Propellerhead website and visiting the "My Registered Products" page. "

and reason is runing but now i am trying to sign up to the beta test for Reason 10 and i get this message:
"Authorization failed
Sorry, in order to join the beta testing you need to own and register a copy of Reason 9 or Reason Essentials 9."

whats wrong?
Just log into propellerhead website. Go to 'Products' Then 'Applications'. If you're entitled to Reason 10 you'll see the licence at the top and the download button for it. No need for R10 beta. R10 is now officially released

• Information