What? No Reason 10 beta testing thread?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
SoundStruggler

20 Oct 2017

I expected to see a pinned topic about this here. I'd like to opt in for beta testing this time cause I'm eager to try out the new sound design features of the new synths. I have a couple of questions though:

1. Can the beta be installed along side Reason 9.5?

2. Will the authorization cause any conflicts between the two?

3. So I guess I sign up for the beta at Propellerheads.se and get a download link or something?

QVprod

20 Oct 2017

The beta is always in a separate private forum and never public during the actual beta testing phase. The sign up is always on Propellerhead's own site.

cgijoe

20 Oct 2017

1. Yep!
2. Should not - I haven't had any problems!
3. If you sign up, you will most likely get a link within a few days, though maybe it's open now and you will get the link immediately.

Good luck and have fun,

Joe

SoundStruggler

20 Oct 2017

Thanks! I know I'm late here. I've been too busy playing 7 Days To Die all summer up until now. Didn't even know about Reason 10 until a few days ago. If I don't get an email within a couple of days I can as well wait for the final release.

It's a dilemma that gaming is my other hobby and it's so much easier than music making so I tend to get stuck with that. I have all these songs I want to finish and it's bugging me. I'm going to try and focus on reason now the rest of the year. :-]

• Information