How can I merge to lanes?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
hecthehec

14 Oct 2017

Hi all!

Haven't used reason for a while and don't even freaking know how can I merge 2 track lanes into 1. If I place a lane above another, it substitutes the one below...

So how may I simply merge to lanes?

Thanks!
H

artotaku

14 Oct 2017

hecthehec wrote:
14 Oct 2017
Hi all!

Haven't used reason for a while and don't even freaking know how can I merge 2 track lanes into 1. If I place a lane above another, it substitutes the one below...

So how may I simply merge to lanes?

Thanks!
H
Right-click on the selected track and select "Merge Note Lanes On Track" from the popup menu.

Electric-Metal

14 Oct 2017

I think what the OP is refering to, is when there's more than one note lane for one instrument (having one under another), I think this doesn't work.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

artotaku

14 Oct 2017

Electric-Metal wrote:
14 Oct 2017
I think what the OP is refering to, is when there's more than one note lane for one instrument (having one under another), I think this doesn't work.
That´s just what I did. I had one track with multiple lanes and they were merged into one.

Electric-Metal

14 Oct 2017

Oh, sorry. You're absolutly right. I've tried this by right-clicking on the note lanes. But it works by right-clicking the track on the left of the sequencer window. Wasn't aware of this, sorry. :oops:
But learned something new, so thanks :thumbs_up:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

artotaku

14 Oct 2017

Electric-Metal wrote:
14 Oct 2017
Oh, sorry. You're absolutly right. I've tried this by right-clicking on the note lanes. But it works by right-clicking the track on the left of the sequencer window. Wasn't aware of this, sorry. :oops:
But learned something new, so thanks :thumbs_up:
Actually, I didn´t know that this was possible until the OP asked but I was able to find that feature quickly. So I learnt something as well ;-)

Aosta

14 Oct 2017

:shock:
Tend the flame

• Information