Now that reason 10 will come i can finally sell my reason LICENSE and only the license

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Miss Controllerism

22 Sep 2017

I want to make clear i want to sell only my License...anyone interested contact me on pvt

Reason 10 will add more instruments.... but they didn mention anything about improving VST Performance... improving features...THIS IS WHAT REASON REALLY NEED not a Granular new synth .not a new synts. there is already fritz proton arcana etcc on the market.. they coudl update malstrom or thor not make new boring wavetable synt This is the way propellerhead want to keep going .. i can see a biggest failure on the horizon,

im leaving...propellerhead boat

Bitwig im coming

EdGrip

22 Sep 2017

What else did you think we might think you wanted to sell?

Loque

22 Sep 2017

EdGrip wrote:
22 Sep 2017
What else did you think we might think you wanted to sell?
First, i must stop laughing...

But, there was a warning not to play against the rules selling her account.
Reason12, Win10

rudiarii

22 Sep 2017

Miss Controllerism wrote:
22 Sep 2017
I want to make clear i want to sell only my License...anyone interested contact me on pvt

Reason 10 will add more instruments.... but they didn mention anything about improving VST Performance... improving features...THIS IS WHAT REASON REALLY NEED not a Granular new synth .not a new synts. there is already fritz proton arcana etcc on the market.. they coudl update malstrom or thor not make new boring wavetable synt This is the way propellerhead want to keep going .. i can see a biggest failure on the horizon,

im leaving...propellerhead boat

Bitwig im coming
You'll still be hanging around this forum though? At least to antaganise those who support Reason....
"dont let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold" Incubus

decibel

22 Sep 2017

zzzzz, dont let the door hit you on the way out

avasopht
Competition Winner

22 Sep 2017

Okay cool, ... and did you buy your upgrade to Reason 9 after Sep 1st?

xylyx

22 Sep 2017

Miss Controllerism wrote:
22 Sep 2017
This is the way propellerhead want to keep going .. i can see a biggest failure on the horizon,
Nice sales pitch... :lol:

pjeudy

22 Sep 2017

Lol.. hahahaha...Jesus !! :P
Is Leaving Reason like being in the Mob..... Where you can't just leave without getting your butt kicked or worse!
Seems like if you guys where around each other in person, some of you would have punched her for leaving in any manner she wants.

Propellerhead is not your company guys remember that.
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

• Information