So we never can't sell RE plugins?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Oquasec

20 Sep 2017

Yep. Reason, Reaktor & VCV are some niche pieces of kit.
Those not interested can sell their accounts for a fee if they wanted I think.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Heater

20 Sep 2017

I don't buy REs for this very reason.

selig
RE Developer

20 Sep 2017

Gorgon wrote:
deepndark wrote:
19 Sep 2017
As i might want to sell them to be able to afford buying a new DAW. Why can't we?
Dude really. This has been discussed a million times on here. Why do you feel the need to create another useless topic about it?
Indeed, if you want to have a chance of affecting change, write a well reasoned email to the Props. If more folks did that, they would see a few things IMO. One, that there is demand for this ability, and two, that they are loosing sales due to this decision.

Even though I'm a developer, and even though I've never sold a lick of software in over 30 years of buying and using it (and hardly ever sell hardware, usually trading it or giving it away), I STILL see the need for being able to sell REs. Same for being able to reset trials.

Mind you, I understand there are issues that need to be solved to do this, and it would have to be done through the Prop Shop (and may involve them taking a cut). But still…

I've made my voice heard - have you? (Sure it may not have any effect, but the more folks that mention it the more likely change would come).

Sent from some crappy device using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information