Why actually reason is the worst DAW ever

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
selig
RE Developer

21 Sep 2017

davidvilla wrote:
21 Sep 2017
selig wrote:
21 Sep 2017

I know you're probably just trying to be cute with your new 'catch phrase' catch-all for those who you don't agree with. Or you're trolling. But for certain you are name-calling.
Either way, let's keep it civil, please.
:)
And do tell, how is this different from calling someone a "Reason-basher"? Or Reason fanboy, or Reason-anything?
Seriously, take it to PM if you need to continue speaking about this.
Selig Audio, LLC

davidvilla

21 Sep 2017

PMd and awaiting your response.

fotizimo

21 Sep 2017

davidvilla wrote:
21 Sep 2017
selig wrote:
21 Sep 2017

I know you're probably just trying to be cute with your new 'catch phrase' catch-all for those who you don't agree with. Or you're trolling. But for certain you are name-calling.
Either way, let's keep it civil, please.
:)
And do tell, how is this different from calling someone a "Reason-basher"? Or Reason fanboy, or Reason-anything?
It's a little thing called context, you should look it up. The context of your comments makes all the difference you are looking for. You either know this, or are being purposefully obtuse.

Personally, I just can't seem to understand why someone would spend so much of their life as dedicated as you are to derogatory comments and actions about software. Would your time not be better spent on a forum for something you do like? Why not head over to kvraudio? You would be much more welcome there.
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

kitekrazy

22 Sep 2017

I dabble in Reason. I love Redrum. Other DAWs have their own drum thing but I really love Redrum and how it's laid out. Octorex is a lot of fun. No one really has a REX player. LoopLoft has a great video on using Octorex and Redrum in a unique way. I still buy those old Refills made by Sonic Reality to load up in the NNXT. I don't care to use Kontakt in Reason. Other DAWs are easier to work with Kontakt. Tracktion and Mixcraft are not. Reason has always been a unique way of creating music. When you try to get away from that expect frustration.

• Information