FS: Reason 9.5 - SOLD

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
aftrshok99

11 Sep 2017

Hate having to do it but I've got neck surgery (herniated and bulging disc) coming up in two weeks and will be off work for 4-6 weeks with 2 of those being no pay. So I'm looking at letting my copy of Reason 9.5 go.

I'm asking $210 and I'll cover paypal fees. Paypal is the only payment form I'll accept.

PM me if interested!!!

Thanks!!!
Reason+ / Bitwig Studio 4 / NI Maschine MK3 / Novation Launchpad Mini MK3 / NI M32

robthompson

22 Sep 2017

Hi aftrshok99, only just saw your post. I'm glad you managed to sell the software but it's really awful that your circumstances made it necessary.

I live in London, UK, and had a very similar medical issue in 2007. I remember it only too well! I wish you all the best for your coming op and recovery. Hopefully, you'll be back music-making at some point when you're in a better place!

Ostermilk

22 Sep 2017

Now that is a proper pain in the neck.

My best wishes to you for your surgery and speedy recovery.

Check back and let us know how things went.

aftrshok99

22 Sep 2017

Thanks guys!!!! I'll keep you posted on how I do, just looking forward to getting back to normal.

You know, if I knew 10 was coming out I might of sold something else, that's just my luck...LOL
Reason+ / Bitwig Studio 4 / NI Maschine MK3 / Novation Launchpad Mini MK3 / NI M32

Oquasec

22 Sep 2017

Damn, that sucks. Reason is one of the only daws I will never sell.
Last edited by Oquasec on 23 Sep 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Biolumin3sc3nt

23 Sep 2017

Best wishes on you're recovery Sir. I would set up a go fund me account - You might be pleasantly surprised. As for Reason, You can always scoop up a used license again when the time is right. May Christ be with you!

aftrshok99

23 Sep 2017

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:
23 Sep 2017
Best wishes on you're recovery Sir. I would set up a go fund me account - You might be pleasantly surprised. As for Reason, You can always scoop up a used license again when the time is right. May Christ be with you!

Thank you!! I'll look into getting it again down the road.

Thanks for the Go Fund Me idea, I started one.

• Information