Selling my Reason 9.5 license - New price!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
thomis

01 Aug 2017

I'm seeling my Reason 9 license, - full license (not edu)
I bought Reason 9 2017-03-05 and been trying, but it's not for me.
You get the latest update v9.5 with this license :)

Selling for 260 USD. That's 140 USD less than what i paid.

I'm in Norway and accept Paypal.

Contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Last edited by thomis on 03 Aug 2017, edited 2 times in total.

AttenuationHz

01 Aug 2017

thomis wrote:
01 Aug 2017
I'm seeling my Reason 9 license.
I bought Reason 9 2017-03-05 and been trying, but it's not for me.
You get the latest update v9.5 with this license :)

Selling for 299 USD. That's 100 USD less than what i paid.

I'm in Norway and accept Paypal.

Contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Just out of curiosity have you tried 9.5.1?
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

thomis

01 Aug 2017

Yes absolutely. Reason gives you option to download latest version automatically. Tried every version since i installed it in March 2017.

The reason i want to sell is because i find FL Studio to be more my thing. Reason is great and all, but i should have gone with FL Studio.
Now i dont want to own both, therefore i sell my Reason license.

aeox
Competition Winner

01 Aug 2017

thomis wrote:
01 Aug 2017
Yes absolutely. Reason gives you option to download latest version automatically. Tried every version since i installed it in March 2017.

The reason i want to sell is because i find FL Studio to be more my thing. Reason is great and all, but i should have gone with FL Studio.
Interesting. I actually left FL studio for Reason :D

AttenuationHz

01 Aug 2017

thomis wrote:
01 Aug 2017

Oh, why did you not just try the demo of Reason before buying it?
It is not too much of an ask for people or things to be the best version of itself!

Oquasec

01 Aug 2017

I actually left fl studio for reason since I wasn't using any of the fl studio plugins for sound design or mixing/mastering, and reason has been my drum machine since 2011.
Later down the line I learned some synthesis types and got nitty gritty with the rest of the non kong modules, so when I say I'm not interested in moving back to fl studio for producing...I'm serious. But cubase has a nifty built in sheet music view that comes in handy.

I am not a hater of fl studio or it's plugins/fanbase, I just do not gel with it's design & workflow practices and would like to instead remove what hinders my production time. With all of this being said, Those who stuck to fl studio didn't need to switch in the first place if it was working just fine for them.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

thomis

02 Aug 2017

I guess we are all different. I grew up using tracker on Amiga and PC, so i guess the workflow in FL is more for me.
Thanks for your thoughts on this, but stll want to sell my reason license though.

EpiGenetik

02 Aug 2017

Hi Thomis,

For this type of thing you would likely be best off doing it on eBay/Gumtree/Craigslist etc.

Best of luck, and maybe one day we'll see you again :)

EdGrip

03 Aug 2017

Yeah - the main problem is that I should think the vast majority of users here already have Reason. You'll probably be better off on KVR etc.

I was just watching the FL Studio 12.5 video this morning - it looks great, somewhere between Live and Reason. The patcher looks ace, and I liked the auto-sampling of a VST instrument to their DirectWave sampler. The video mentions big changes on the way in version 13 too.

I can see the appeal. I'm still on the (really long-term) lookout for an Other Daw, especially a really jammable/live one.

• Information