synthmaster automation

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Palmeira

19 Jul 2017

Anyone managed to successfully get automation working with Synthmaster? I'm just trying to automate the cutoff but no automation is recorded.

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, I did look but couldn't find anything.

Cheers

Aiden

scratchnsnifff

20 Jul 2017

Put it into a combinator, that's how I have done it :) and as far as the group numbers categories 37-42 somewhere in there will be the filter, osc1 index, and the phase (bend+, sync, pwm) I might do a tutorial on it because programming a synth with so many options is time consuming when doing it via a combinator Iv emailed the props asking for a combinator learn function hopefully we will see a feature like that someday. But is it synthmaster 1 or 2?
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

Palmeira

22 Jul 2017

HI mate, you cracked it for me - that works a treat - many thanks :D

It's group 36 - layer 1 filter cutoff if anyone else is looking for this.

Combi learn function would probably be the best way to go and I can't imagine it would be too difficult to implement so fingers crossed. Tutorial would probably help a lot of peeps too.

Cheers

Aiden

Palmeira

23 Nov 2020

I can't believe I've been trying to do the same thing 3 years later and had to google it again which led me here. It's only after sorting my issue out I thought I'd put a reply up to say thanks and I see who posted the question in the first place! Duh!

• Information