Reason 9.5 for your Reason 7

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Mati Navas

02 Jul 2017

Anyone willing to swap his/her Reason 7 license for Reason 9.5 + a small fee? PM if interested.

Oquasec

03 Jul 2017

Or you can upgrade to 9 and not worry about that since there's actually nothing that says that isn't allooooooowed in the first place.
Skipped that version and went to 8, then 9. You still got access to any version connected to ya profile by default.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

mguh22

04 Jul 2017

You've misunderstood, I think he wants to downgrade!

I've found that when using an Ignition Key, you can use the earlier Reason versions without problem (i.e. if you only have a v8 license on the key, v7 app and v6 app will still show fully authorised).

I don't think this works with Online or Offline Authorisation though.

Thus if you buy an Ignition key and transfer your v9 license onto that, you may find that v6, v7 and v8 apps will all work fully authorised.

Good luck!

Mati Navas

04 Jul 2017

Yeah, actually I want to downgrade. I came to the conclusion that Reason 7 (rewired) works fine for me, i.e. I don't need the features from versions above.

Feel free to contact me. Also, if you have a spare Reason 7 license to sell. I will then try to find a buyer for the Reason 9 license separately.

Oquasec

04 Jul 2017

Reason 7 had external plugin/hardware support long before 9 is what he's saying and he'd rather keep doing it the other way.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Howl

05 Jul 2017

Hi, I sent you a pm Mati but I'm not sure if it has actually sent. It's just sitting in my outbox. Let me know if you received it. :thumbs_up:
Rack Extensions: Kuassa Vermillion & Creme, ART, Synchronous, & all the free stuff.

submonsterz

05 Jul 2017

Oquasec wrote:
04 Jul 2017
Reason 7 had external plugin/hardware support long before 9 is what he's saying and he'd rather keep doing it the other way.
Lol your video shows the problem on using emi
For controlling vst the lost note at start of sequence ....
One problem that bugged the hell out of me having to shift things to get a loop going with the first note etc.
At least now vst inside reason almost solves that arse ache of a problem.
Your video reminded me why I didn't like the direct emi control of vsts mostly.

• Information