Stuck note on mac mini after wakeup and VSTs

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Fantom Frost

17 Jun 2017

I seem to have this problem as of late..i have my setup running constantly.. I always have reason running int he background frequently when i come back in the studio and the mac mini has gone to sleep, I wake it up but inevitably reason will play but ill get a stuck note...seems i can unstick it by hitting the stop button but it comes back..i found if i save the file then close it out and restart it is fine but more often then not I open a new one and start making something new...so I have a lot of unfinished work

while writing this I though i could put the pref as opened last one as the default and then save and close..but I thought there might be a better way

and VST while I have messed around with aurtuia vets I haven't tried any news one...some of the ones i have show up but how can we get them not to load on startup..uninstall them.

I am finding myself demoing more REs now that VST support is in..I guess I just don't feel the need for a vst..maybe I should look into things that mod the sound more
any comments on that

• Information