Soundcloud Player

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
FrankJaeger

24 Apr 2017

Can anyone tell me how to get it to work on this forum? I have a song I want to share and not have to make people click a link and go all of the way to the soundcloud page just to have a listen. I have tried the embed code and it doesn't work here.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

Benedict
Competition Winner

24 Apr 2017

Hit the Full Editor &Preview option in the post/reply box and use the correct Soundcloud button - pop your SC link between the tags

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

FrankJaeger

24 Apr 2017

Benedict wrote:Hit the Full Editor &Preview option in the post/reply box and use the correct Soundcloud button - pop your SC link between the tags

Thanks for the quick reply. Got it to work finally. To your knowledge, does the play tracker still increase on soundcloud when played using this method?
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

Wickline

25 Apr 2017

Wish the player was viewable in this app (tapatalk). All I get is a mangled, unclickable link when people post.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :PUF_take: :rebirth: :PUF_figure:

[Signature size reduced by a moderator] :puf_bigsmile:

WongoTheSane

25 Apr 2017

FrankJaeger wrote:
Benedict wrote:Hit the Full Editor &Preview option in the post/reply box and use the correct Soundcloud button - pop your SC link between the tags

Thanks for the quick reply. Got it to work finally. To your knowledge, does the play tracker still increase on soundcloud when played using this method?
Yes it does.

• Information